my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Goodbye KillorLive (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Goodbye KillorLive
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 30, 2002 11:07      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Go ahead.....

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 01, 2002 06:35      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hah! I think not Stapes Old Sport...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 18:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You could have. I wouldn't have minded. And I think that Scotty would have allowed it if I told you to....

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2002 06:11      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It is no fun if you ask me to...

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2002 08:42      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
suss....

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rob
Outsider
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted July 05, 2002 03:17      Profile for Rob   Author's Homepage   Email Rob   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 20615447
Wow.
Great staff you got here, Scotty.

Generally if you're going to show yourselves to be immature it's best to do it somewhere inaccessable to the other members.

--------------------

Posts: 19 | From: Puyallup, WA, USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ezikeo

posted July 05, 2002 04:06          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah hand it to rob and killor, they got the same stupid snese of humer. They tell you, that you suck goat nuts and think they are just kidding and you understand that. But then they get offended if you talk back, try to sound all cool and smart. They call you imature and try way to hard to sound cool, but in the end they end up sounding annal and uptight. Man fuck that, I mean so what, just smoke some weed and chill. Peace out brothers! 4th of JULY man! YEAH!

IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 05, 2002 14:00      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Nemasis, watch yourself. More posts like that and you'll be banned. I don't appreciate you insulting other users on these forums.

And Rob, it's not half as bad as it was before. I've been working on it, and have made some progress. Maybe I'll create a 'Stupid Stuff' forum.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ezikeo

posted July 05, 2002 18:13          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good idea Scotty!
Sorry about what I said it was 4th of JULY man, so needless to say I was drunk and stoned off my ass. I just woke up now, it's like six pm. Yeah it was fun, some guy was so drunk he took a buldozer thingy from the golf course which they are remakin and drove it into a ditch. So there were some people that pulled over and he was like walking twoard the ditch and asking what happend.(coz he was obviously running before) The guy trying to sound all smart was like "some stupid kids drove this into ditch I wonder where they got the keys". Now our stupid friend Codey put the key on the guys key chain. So he was like can I see the keys? the old guy was like no... why? So he tried to grab the keys but he missed coz he was sooooooooo damn drunk... like me and Codey. The old guy asked whats your name son? He was all like ... um... Dereick .... yeah I am Derick Youradumbass. Then we split ass back to the party and I got stoned off my ass with some mexican kid... I don't remember what happend after that but all my pot is gone... I feel like I am still stoned. 4th of JULY ROCKED MAN! [Smokin]

IP: Logged
Rob
Outsider
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted July 06, 2002 03:58      Profile for Rob   Author's Homepage   Email Rob   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 20615447
Yeah, it's Deckrian alright. He's got the same stupid rants. Might as well ban the dipshit now.
He's obviously not going to contribute anything.

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 06, 2002 03:59      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All I got to say is, ROB!!! and ROB!!! Posted what I was going to say...

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 06, 2002 05:27      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*rolls eyes*

(wb Rob)

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 06, 2002 14:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Okay Rob, I'll pull out my great Admin power and do another ban. Maybe he'll get the hint this time.

And thanks a bunch for looking into it for me.

Rob
Outsider
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted July 07, 2002 01:47      Profile for Rob   Author's Homepage   Email Rob   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 20615447
np

I'll stop in now and again to see how you guys are doing.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 07, 2002 15:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Okay, cool Rob. You're always welcome around here, and if not, then I have to hurt some people until you are.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 07, 2002 22:48      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*raises hand* Can you hurt me first. j/k

Rob
Outsider
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2002 23:44      Profile for Rob   Author's Homepage   Email Rob   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 20615447
George says "hi" too.
That's what I named the chipmunk.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 01:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, cool.

*quickly adds chipmunk to his list of future pets*

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 11:04      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol who remembers Alvin and the Chipmunks?

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 13:31      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*raises hand* That show used to kick so much ass. I would watch that show for hours every day. I even used to have a tape of them singing Christmas songs. It was pretty funny.

How many animals do you have on your list already?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 15:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That makes four now.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 17:49      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got one big 'BIG' animal... [Depressed]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 21:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That is too much information there Ace.

Scotty, cut down on the animals.....

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2002 00:26      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Puts hands over mouth to stop gay jokes from coming out* You... Um... To true Stapes. [phoney]

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2002 01:33      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*snigger* He just sets hisself up so exquisitely! Your lucky we promised!

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2002 01:49      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
OWWWWWW FUCK!!!.. my cat just pushed one of my speakers off the shelf and hit me in the head!............now he is looking at me all innocent like....cats are evil..

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2002 11:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, true, but they're awesome as well. At least mine is.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2002 13:05      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is why I have a dog. The stupid thing can't do anything.....besides sleep, eat, and go to the bathroom.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2002 22:08      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
My cat is pretty cool, he only has half a tail because my sadistic Mum shut his tail in a car door really hard >.<

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 13, 2002 06:26      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a cat. [Tongue Job 1] Every guy wants my G/F's cat but I have it under watch 24/7. Oh.. Oh I ment yeah I got a cat and it's cool and bloody smart as well I called it Hudson from the Aliens Movie (He was one bad ass Marine!)

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 14, 2002 10:02      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Go on Ace...you wanted to say the line didn't you? The Austin Powers one

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 22, 2002 03:56      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Eh? Not really Slurry but hey I can't blame you for trying if you get turned on by it. [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 22, 2002 21:19      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Testing!

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 22, 2002 22:48      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Testing!!!

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community