my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Time to clear things up... (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Time to clear things up...
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 08, 2002 01:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup. He could at least have made it a challenge. He returns, knowing that if he is discovered that he will be banned, and then posts his usual stuff with his usual style, making no effort whatsoever not to get found out.

And to top it off, his e-mail address was almost the same as the one he signed up with the first time.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 08, 2002 12:52      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO!!! That is too rich....

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2002 10:28      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Ok Stapes you were right, good on you

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2002 13:00      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Technically, Slurry, I was wrong. I thought it was Killor. I knew something was up though. That is why I brought the issue up.

*takes a bow* NO AUTOGRAPHS!!! *runs from the crowd, but gets trampled*

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2002 15:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Why is Stapes running from the *** ***** parade?

And I was the one who figured out that it was Deckrian (with the help of Rob), though Stapes was headed in the right general direction.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2002 17:19      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
WOW!!!!! I GET SOME CREDIT!!!!

BTW: What is the *** ***** parade?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2002 21:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I would tell you, but I promised to not say any more gay jokes.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 11:07      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well still, you at least suspected it was one of those guys, I didn't think so, he at least got one up on me.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 13:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Scotty......you know that just the *** ***** parade part was a gay joke right there though. *shakes fist at scotty*

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 15:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, actually it wasn't because I censored it.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 17:51      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh my! I'm not even that rude... [Smokin]

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 21:27      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LOL!!!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2002 01:46      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Technically Scotty isnt breaking our oath not to tease you...he only INSINUATED it

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2002 11:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup. It wasn't an insult because, technically, I didn't say it.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2002 13:02      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You guys are teaming up on me. Stop it. You are scaring me.....

[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 13, 2002 06:19      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Guys stop jumping on me* [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 14, 2002 10:10      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Guys guys im sure we can get through this without resorting to petty banalities.......you boogerheads! [phoney]

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 14, 2002 18:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*smacks Slurry* I'm not a boogerhead you pee-brain!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEH

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 14, 2002 23:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Stapes is a waffle! Everyone point and laugh at him!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 15, 2002 09:41      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Hehe...waffle...*points at Stapes and laughs*

I just had some of that bubble tea stuff thats become so popular...overpriced but very tasty...beats the hell out of Java Juice Anyone had some?

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 15, 2002 13:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
WHAT??? Bubble Tea???

*points at Slurry and laughs* I just felt like it....

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 16, 2002 00:29      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
tch...Philestine...lol

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 17, 2002 03:37      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All I have to say is that your are all eggplants!!! No more is need to be said...

SMOKE THAT SHIT MAN [Smokin]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 17, 2002 12:56      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I'm not an eggplant. I'm clearly not an eggplant. It is obvious that I am not eggplant, but I am asparagus.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 18, 2002 04:49      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Asparagus.....does that mean you come preserved in jars and you go all mushy and fall apart when people pull you out and stick you int sandwiches??

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 18, 2002 12:50      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Sandwiches with Asparagus??? What are you smoking???

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 19, 2002 10:06      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
What??! you never had asparagus in a sandwich? Asparagus and Branston pickle...mmmmmmmm

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 19, 2002 12:52      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*throws up all over Slurry* That is GROSS!!!! Who in there right mind would eat asparagus on a sandwich???

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 22, 2002 03:50      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Are you FUCKING SERIOUS!!! I would Stapes. [Smokin]

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community