my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » How was your 4th of JULY?

Printable Version
Author Topic: How was your 4th of JULY?
Ezikeo

posted July 05, 2002 18:21          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I partyed all night and slept till 6pm.
It could have been better, anyone here get into a good rave or concert or something that was just soooooooo cool and stuff? If not just tell me what you did, if you think it is far tooo lame and boring use your imiganation and spice it up. A few flying monkeys and a wizard of OZ never ruined a story before. I think...

IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 05, 2002 21:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
My 4th of July was awesome. Me and some of my friends shot off a bunch of fireworks and stuff (I almost set one of my friends' brothers on fire!). It was totally awesome; I spent the whole day celebrating and having fun.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ezikeo

posted July 05, 2002 22:16          Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well I don't know bout fire works or setting people on fire but I sure as hell celebrated!

IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 07, 2002 22:40      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Um....Since I wasn't around on the fourth...Happy late Birthday Scotty.

My 4th kicked ass. I went to a Nickelback concert and got in a fight there.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 08, 2002 01:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Thanks Stapes!

Last night I finished up my birthday celebration by having a small party. It was pretty awesome, but I had to work the next day. WORKING IN FAST FOOD WITH A HANGOVER IS NOT FUN! During the first two hours, I felt like I was going to either pass out or start puking.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 08, 2002 12:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
And you didn't invite me to the party? How dare you.

I worked in a fast food restaurant with a hangover once. That was the last time, because I got fired that day for showing up half-assed.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 08, 2002 15:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lmao, smooth move Stapes. I thought for a while that I would get fired because I was concentrating really hard on staying conscious and not paying any attention to what I was supposed to be doing. It took me five minutes to make one stupid sandwich........

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 08, 2002 16:06      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Oh My GOD!!!!!

At least it didn't take you 10 minutes like me....

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2002 10:22      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well since im Australian and the fourth of July is just another day for me I didn't actually celebrate that in itself but according to my trusty calendar the fourth was the night of my school ball, which was fun

The down side is now my friends mum who was hosting the after ball party thinks im a serious Alcoholic because of one of those unfortunate moments that look so much different without knowing the full context.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2002 12:55      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO!!! That is the main reason that I never go to any big parties. I stick with little ones where there is more alcohol to go around.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 11:25      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well I learned my lesson I guess, I think ill be more careful next time

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 13:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO!!! Slurry....if you stick with little parties, the cops don't find out about them, people don't know about them, and parents will just assume that you are sleeping at a friends house.

The one downside....NOT ENOUGH CHICKS FOR STRIP POKER!?!?!?!?!?

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 17:44      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Think that is bad... I had a drinking contest and lost to a hot chick! [Shrug]

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 11, 2002 21:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Oh yeah. My best friends sister and mom had a drinking contest and his sister got her ass kicked. She gets home, puts some bread in the toaster, and then precedes to butter her arm in front of all of my friends. Now that is funny...

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community