my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Tactics walkthrough

Printable Version
Author Topic: Tactics walkthrough
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 13, 2002 10:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I really need to get a Tactics walkthrough on the site, but becuase I don't really have much spare time to work on it, I was wondering if any of you would volunteer to help out with it.

Eh, let me know what you think.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted August 14, 2002 03:11      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I don't think im really the one to ask, im not really all that good at Tactics. But im sure Ace could help you, after all he is always going on about being the king of Tactics, now we can see whether it was all hot air or not lol [Razz]

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted August 14, 2002 23:45      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Talks to Slurry under is voice* Shut up Slurry! [Big Grin] Yeah I offered to do it ages ago but the game go the better of me. For some reason it does not work on my computer! But I'll keep on trying and get back to ya Scotty.

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 15, 2002 08:18      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Um, Spidey, your spiderman's little spider is showing?!?!?!? [Big Grin]

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted August 16, 2002 00:55      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LOL! That has nothing to do with the topic aye... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 16, 2002 10:04      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I know. I just felt like saying something that was totally useless right there. Plus it was funny.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted August 16, 2002 11:49      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok but I would rather you keep that sort of stuff in the Stupid Stuff Forum please Stapes...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 17, 2002 11:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok. If you say so Spidey!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted August 18, 2002 20:50      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Stapes. Scotty I can give it to my friend who will play it and than do the walkthrough for me to give to you, easy!

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted August 19, 2002 03:05      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol, Slacker

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 19, 2002 07:44      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I wouldn't be able to do it for 2 reasons.
1) I don't have Tactics, but have played it at a friends house,
2) I have to use Scotty's walkthroughs just to beat FO1 and FO2.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 19, 2002 14:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Okay Ace, sounds good. And Stapes, you should really get Tactics......... Don't know why, but you probably should.......

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted August 19, 2002 21:31      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Slurry: I am not a slacker!

Scotty: Will do mate...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 20, 2002 08:45      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Scotty, I will get it if you burn it for me and send it to me in the mail. I don't know where I would be able to get it in Sconsin. That and the fact that I have no money....

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted August 21, 2002 02:23      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well I have it but its a bitch to play because I don't have enough ram and it goes all laggy in some spots, which sucks major penis.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted August 21, 2002 22:26      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sucked in Slurry. On my computer Tactics is a dream...

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted August 22, 2002 00:58      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
slurry: have you ever considered getting the no cd patch? I heard it speeds up games a little.

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 22, 2002 07:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I've heard it does too. I never had that problem so never had to check it out for myself.

Also, I don't have that dl on my site. I'll add it in a few weeks, or when I get the chance. With how things have been, it's hard to tell which will come first :s

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted August 23, 2002 04:37      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
No point, by Christmas there are going to be some.....changes.....heh heh
I am SO looking forward to stripping this piece of crap for parts

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 23, 2002 08:04      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
But Christmas isn't for another couple of months.... If I were you, I would get the patch just until you get the new parts.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 23, 2002 10:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah Slurry, you should do that. Plus, when you do tear down your comp, you can just back up the save game files so next time you install the game you can just continue from where you left off.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted August 24, 2002 01:28      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Ill just get one of the computer shops to transfer the contents of my old HD to a new one thats bigger, then I won't need to bother doing it myself.

Yeah mebbe I will get the no CD patch

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted August 25, 2002 22:49      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Slurry, why don't I send you my save files? They are the best anyone can do in Tactics and I'm sure you would have fun right?

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted August 26, 2002 03:07      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Thanks for the offer but im ok, im not big on freeloading off other peoples hard work :0

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted August 28, 2002 01:24      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sure Slurry sure.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 01, 2002 19:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
So Ace, what's the latest word about your friend? Anything yet?

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted September 03, 2002 23:59      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dumbass can't finish the 3rd level...

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community