my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hey jello

Printable Version
Author Topic: Hey jello
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2002 21:08      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Do you want the Head Scribe spot on the Proconsul? It's been open for some time now, and we feel you'd be the perfect candidate.

Basically, right now the powers of the position just involves passing acts and discussing different matters. Once we gain more members, you'd have to place works created by other scribes on the web site.

Eh, I'm tired. If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you more info.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2002 19:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
So, uh, jello, you interested in the spot at all?

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 05, 2002 21:31      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh yeah, yeah, very interested...(just noticed the topic)

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2002 19:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, cool. I'll give you access to the Proconsul forum. Just go there to get further info and everything else.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community