my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Come on people

Printable Version
Author Topic: Come on people
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2002 21:59      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
If we want more people to join, we will have to actually be posting things. I think that in the past 3 days, I've been the only person to post a message. If you can't think of anything to post, just make a new topic in a forum and that could start up a conversation to get more activity here.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2002 21:08      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I hope you know that I wasn't posting that just for the sake of posting. What do you think will happen when Scotty actually gets back here? (I think it should be sometime this week) Just post something so we know that you aren't completely dead or something like that!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2002 00:38      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Okay since we haven't got anything to talk about ill bring up something Falloutish i've been thinking about. You know the dodgy money lender in the Hub? the one with the 2 bodyguards? I've always been lazy and just killed him, but can you break into his little safe room thing and steal stuff? I forgot to try with my thief char.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 18:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I always just killed him. I never bothered with trying to break into the safe with him alive.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:26      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah I always play the goodie goodie so I sneak in and steal and loot and than I kill...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 11:50      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't see how that is realistic. Scotty the Greats can only expand so far. At the moment DAC has the biggest forum but as NMA is getting pHp soon, expect there numbers to rise as well.

You have to interact with the outer community.

But do you really want more people? I hate dead accounts don't you?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 20:43      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thank god for that! Someone else who thinks like I!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2002 07:29      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, yes, we do need to go to other places and let other people know we're here.

And I do plan for the Community to increase, even if there are dead accounts. Speaking of which, there are some floating around that I need to get rid of yet.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2002 19:07      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stapes's account maybe?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 07:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ace, he's got more posts than you! [Tongue Job 1]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 10:51      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Don't flatter me too much Scotty!

Ace, why would you delete my account? I'm an active member! *cough*unlike you before *cough*

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 14:23      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hahah I was joking!

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community