my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » I'm Back (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: I'm Back
Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2002 11:00      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
I'm back sorry, I've not been around because this forum is right at the bottum of my list of forums to see but I'm back and here to stay (I hope anyway)

[ December 10, 2002: Message edited by: Raymondo2000 ]

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2002 16:50      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ah well, you can't believe the amount of facsinating duscussions you missed here...

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2002 17:44      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Oh, you mean the, um....what conversations did we have?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2002 00:56      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have NO clue...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 18:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, and finally I'm back as well, and checking the whole two messages I missed

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 19:07      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Welcome back Scotty. You gotta give us a little more credit. We posted 4 messages!

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 07:08      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And I'm back too...

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 12:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Welcome back ishootghoulsonsight!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 13:23      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
w00t, everyone is returning! Even though Raymondo hasn't posted anything for a while that I've noticed.......

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:25      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh great! Scotty is back! That's all we need right now...

--------------------

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 02:38      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes I return. Sorry, you know how it is. I've been writing V52 soaps, studying for impending exams and playing Deus Ex Multiplayer over and over again.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 11:20      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I've been caught up between updating the site, work, and doing two huge school projects that I've been putting off for a long time.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 20:41      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Eh.. ok?

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2002 21:22      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Deus Ex multiplayer? ewwwwww....

"Deus Ex multiplayer: the least amount of fun you can have with your bandwidth" -jello

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 21:25      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Hey the gameplay is kinda addictive.... but you might be right about the mp, though only played it on PS2. I don't recall it having mp, and taking in consideration the games graphics and fighting system.... it would suck.

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 22, 2002 21:51      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yup, it does. But the game is absolutely great, don't get me wrong. It was actually my fav game for a long time.

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 00:05      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mine to!

--------------------

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 02:34      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jello:
Deus Ex multiplayer? ewwwwww....

"Deus Ex multiplayer: the least amount of fun you can have with your bandwidth" -jello

Well it's addictive when you play the Smuggler level because there is no room for the newbs to run! Die! Die Newbs Die! No seriously!

It's good on most levels - apart from the sniper fest that is Area 51.

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2002 16:54      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yo that's a pretty boaring way to play but hey, judging from your name, i'm not surprised you like it

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2002 22:42      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LOL jello!

--------------------

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 04:08      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't get it.

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2002 05:22      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
meaning that it's cheap and boaring to pick on the helpless, but jugding from your name, you like to do that.

At least if the bodies would fall like in Hitman(try the shotgun, it's great), ok. But killing ppl in DX is so boring; they fall like robots. EDIT: (they made it that way so ppl be more inclined to go on the sneaky/exploration side)

[ December 24, 2002: Message edited by: jello ]

--------------------

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 08:02      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well not really. Since snipers are useless on that level, it's fun to completely destroy them after they sniper me at Area 51 and the Silo.

Oh and the name is just a cover so I can infiltrate Vault City and get rid of Lynette. Oh and I've never seen an angry ghoul before........

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2002 12:22      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh you wanna kill lynette eh? count me in then!

waddya mean by angry ghoul?

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 02:40      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'll show you an angry ghoul! *Shows a picture of Slurry on a bad hair day!*

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 10:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*looks at the picture, turns and runs away screaming*

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 15:40      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Screams* Puss!

--------------------

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 12:36      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jello:
oh you wanna kill lynette eh? count me in then!

waddya mean by angry ghoul?

Ok jello listen carefully. My name is ishootghoulsonsight - this means that everytime I see a ghoul I shoot it. Now if you were shot when someone simply looked at you, would you be happy about it? Of course not - so the Ghoul would be angry. Ok.

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 18:11      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Look at my name mate! Page, would you guess I like to read books? I don't but that is not the point right now?

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 23:53      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I think everyone lost the point of the thread a long time ago Ace....

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 09:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but for some reason some threads seem to never die. Might have to start closing some if they get too far off-topic and pointless.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 21:20      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Not to be rude but it started needlessly anyways! Looks? I don't see Raymondo2000, do you?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 05:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I know, but still that remains beside the point. Topics like this aren't meant to go on for this long without any relevancy.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2002 14:21      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Page:
Look at my name mate! Page, would you guess I like to read books? I don't but that is not the point right now?

Well not really. A page is many things. Magazines, books etc. I wouldn't guess that you necesserily liked books. A page is a page not a book. If that is what you would like to assume what I would like to assume, then I can assume that you like reading books in large quantities because of the plural in the word 'books.'

Only kidding, don't take it seriously.

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 01, 2003 01:57      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wtf you talking about, books?

Page could be a name. Book is the last thing I thought about when i saw your name. Page is a name. Like Bob Page. It's like if i changed my jello name to Luke. geez

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community