my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » *looks around*

Printable Version
Author Topic: *looks around*
Rob
Outsider
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2002 23:56      Profile for Rob   Author's Homepage   Email Rob   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 20615447
Hey.
What's happening 'round here?

As for me it's all work.
I work all day and maintain the Unwashed Village in the evenings.

Stop on by if you like: http://uv.vault-tec.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

--------------------

Posts: 19 | From: Puyallup, WA, USA | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rob
Outsider
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2002 10:12      Profile for Rob   Author's Homepage   Email Rob   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 20615447
I guess the answer to that question would be: not much.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2002 12:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, since this is the first time that I've been able to check the forums in the past 12-16 hours, I wasn't able to post!

As for what's going on around here, I was just thinking the same. Ever since Scotty lost his internet nobody has been posting

[ December 12, 2002: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2002 00:58      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I guess...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2002 07:07      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well im a rather apathetic person so i keep putting off going on the net, and i've been busy with work.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 14, 2002 10:15      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yup, not much going on here... we're a ghoul community. :-DD

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. pressed on u so I can clean y. that was exciting.

oh well, gotta question for ya: How do you do to put ur picture as ur avatar?

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 14, 2002 14:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hey Rob, what's up? Good to see you around again. As for me, it's been mainly work and school :s

And yeah, I've been without internet for a while now, and it looks like this place has settled down a bunch. Eh, I should be back on Wednesday, so hopefully that'll change.

As for picture, there should be an option in your profile for that. I'm not completely sure, though.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
fluffy_munky
Outsider
Member # 93

Rate Member

posted December 15, 2002 18:49      Profile for fluffy_munky   Email fluffy_munky   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
EwWwW i like this site its all nice lookin [Tongue Job 1] as for me... i just sit here on my ass doin nothing all day lol...

--------------------

( \ / )
(o_O)

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2002 21:09      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh... Welcome to the club...

--------------------

Rob
Outsider
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted December 17, 2002 22:06      Profile for Rob   Author's Homepage   Email Rob   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 20615447
Well Merry Christmas or whatever it is you celebrate this time of year.

I'll try to stop by once in a while.

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 00:32      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Thanks Rob, Merry Christmas to you too, nobody eat too much!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 12:23      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Thanks Rob. You have a merry Christmas yourself. As for me, I won't be getting too many presents because I have to pay off a speeding ticket! Oh well.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 18:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, this year my Christmas will consist of sitting at home and eating pizza. It should be one hell of a good time!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 19:09      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Pizza *drools*. Sorry. I think my Christmas will consist of um....ham, turkey, and other food!

Rob
Outsider
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 01:06      Profile for Rob   Author's Homepage   Email Rob   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 20615447
I've finally completed my Christmas shopping with only a week to go. Christmas should be quite relaxed this year now that the shopping is out of the way.

Like my new signature image?
It's an animated christmas card I made that I'll be sending to friends.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 03:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hey, very nice Rob!

What program did you use to create that, anyway?

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2002 05:32      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my christmas will prolly mostly be playing games at home.(we don't celebrate christmas)

I look through the profile, and don't see such an option.

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 12:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That is great Rob!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 13:25      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hmmmmmmm, okay, time for Plan B........

Rob! Where did you find the option to put your own picture for your avatar?

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:23      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nice Rob! Looks very good.. Yes good...

--------------------

Rob
Outsider
Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 02:15      Profile for Rob   Author's Homepage   Email Rob   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 20615447
I used my secret powers.
[Tongue Job 1]

I used Adobe Photoshop to paint the panels then used PSP7's Animation Shop to compile them into an animation.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 07:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Cool! As for the pic, yeah, I figured it out now. I should've just checked the URL in the first place

[ December 24, 2002: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community