my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » My letter to Santa

Printable Version
Author Topic: My letter to Santa
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2002 19:46      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Jimmy's Christmas party. It was Scotty who spiked the punch with too much Gay Mountain Rum . I can't help it if I drank 666 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like pussy.

I thought it was funny when I put Jenny's panties on my head and danced the crazy chicken on the couch while singing `Marylin Manson's I don't like the drugs(but the drugs like me)'. I didn't mean to break Jimmy's door and don't know why Jimmy would sue me for GTA.

I don't remember calling James Hooker's wife a fucking cow---even though she looked like one with white eye shadow and black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Amy's husband's boobies, it was only because I ate too much of that special bud brownies thing.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my hummer through my neighbor's front door. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a suicidal dipshit and have me arrested for breaking in and entering!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all hung over and beaten. And I'm really not to blame for any of this traffiking drugs stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and damn yours,
FALLOUTGOD (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 456,708 bucks!

Go to make you own letterhere!

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2002 21:32      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I had nuthin to do...

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at ben's Christmas party. It was mazdak who spiked the punch with too much penis juice. I can't help it if I drank 69 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like penis breath.

I thought it was funny when I put mariusz's G-String on my head and danced the flamenco on the mousepad while singing `life is life'. I didn't mean to break ben's nintendo and don't know why ben would sue me for rape.

I don't remember calling Bob's wife a great pig---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on frought's husband's penis, it was only because I ate too much of that pizza.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my lada through my neighbor's toilett. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a cocky pig and have me arrested for murder!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all gay and homo. And I'm really not to blame for any of this great stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and there yours,
jello (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 69 bucks!

"I can't help it if I drank 666 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like pussy." lol, that part was great!

(i think it goes more into the stupid stuffs, but meh)

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 05:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lmao, oh well! When I did mine, I thought it would be more funny to use people of the forum, so here it is:

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at FG's Christmas party. It was Ace who spiked the punch with too much liquid vagina. I can't help it if I drank 420 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like wet dog.

I thought it was funny when I put jello's shoe on my head and danced the disco on the table while singing `D12 - Shit On You'. I didn't mean to break FG's TV and don't know why FG would sue me for attempted murder.

I don't remember calling Stapes's wife a horny chicken---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Slurry's husband's penis, it was only because I ate too much of that anchovi.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my 96 Dodge Neon through my neighbor's basement. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a arroused cat and have me arrested for domestic abuse!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all excited and smelly. And I'm really not to blame for any of this gigantic stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and eagerly yours,
Scotty (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 420 bucks!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 10:35      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
ROFL LMAO

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 14:20      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Dear Santa,

I have been a good Boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Scotty's Christmas party. It was Dustin who spiked the punch with too much Southern Comfort. I can't help it if I drank 1272 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Scotty's pussy.

I thought it was funny when I put Justin's Bra on my head and danced the Tango on the One-Legged Stool while singing `I Just Wanna Fuck'. I didn't mean to break Scotty's Vibrator and don't know why Scotty would sue me for Sodomy.

I don't remember calling Danny's wife a Urinating Bull---even though she looked like one with Orange eye shadow and Red lipstick!

And when I threw up on Heather's husband's Nipples, it was only because I ate too much of that SAUSAGE!.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Dodge Viper through my neighbor's Bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a BIG Sex Monster and have me arrested for Beastiality!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all fucked and up. And I'm really not to blame for any of this moron stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and Huh? yours,
Stapes (Really a nice Boy!)

P.S. It's only 1272 bucks!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 15:58      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
ROFLMAO! Wait a minute, you ate my cat then got arrested for beastiality, all in the same night?!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 20:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
How did you know that I was talking about you? I have another friend that's name is Scott. I call him Scotty though!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 06:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Great, now I feel left out

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 10:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
GOOD! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 15:43      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And all this time I thought Stapes was the sus one... *Backs away from Scotty!*

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 08:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*runs after Ace* Get back here!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 14:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
ACE, WATCH OUT! RUN FASTER! RUN ACE RUN!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 18:06      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*Runs and has back facing the wall* What you want Scotty? [Depressed] J/K!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 29, 2002 08:09      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok, we're all in prison now, who's gonna rape who?

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 16:01      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Jello, don't talk about that kind of shit around here please!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 17:07      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
ROFL stapes

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community