my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » CHRISTMAS SUCKS

Printable Version
Author Topic: CHRISTMAS SUCKS
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 19:29      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
MY CHRISTMAS SUCKED... so excuse anything lame or overlly agressive that I might post even though it's damn obvious atm that I'm not sorry and just trying to find some way to vent my anger. So merry fucking christmas to you all!

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 25, 2002 20:02      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Merry Christmas to you to Deckrian!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 01:28      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
*Hands stapes an empty tequilla bottle*
here this shit makes you feel better
*passes out on floor*

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 06:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
He's gonna be feelin' that in the morning.

Yeah, Christmas sucked for me as well. Nothing really to be happy about, except I got money.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted December 26, 2002 08:24      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
we talked about how my brother tires my mind with all his brainwashing tryin to make me become like him, with my cousin.

And I played some Oni and starcraft... came back home at 12, went on puter a little, and then slept.

wasn't that great either... oh well

and there wasn't no orgie either...

well merry fucking christmas to yall too

still the new year to go...

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 08:32      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
my head hurts and it's even worse now that I relize the full stupidity of everthing i did on the forum and off it.... im guna fry for all this soon, i can just feel it

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 10:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That's why I never go online if I'm drunk

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 11:21      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I'm not that smart when I'm drunk Scotty...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 12:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Scotty, you can't say that cuz it's not true! Think about last new years...you were talking to me while you were drunk!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 12:43      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
See Scotty you got so drunk you even forgot it happend. Good job!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 13:08      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
roflmao! That's right, now I remember Stapes! Eh, fine, I guess I should say most of the time I don't go online when I'm drunk.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2002 15:46      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I LOVE CHRISTMAS! NEVER BE DISSING CHRISTMAS!

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 08:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, well, there are still some of us who enjoy it. I'm not one of 'em, though.

For me, Christmas is just another passing day, except that I get stuff.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 14:39      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, Christmas isn't all that great. You sit around a tree and open presents. WHOOPIE!

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 27, 2002 18:08      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like to sit around a tree thankyou!

[ December 27, 2002: Message edited by: Page ]

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 07:11      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I'll bet the tree you sit around is a beautiful one Ace!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 09:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That reminds me of my younger days, when me and my family would frolick through the forest. We would search for a tree, and then spend days sitting around it! Damn, that was some good tree sitting!

Unfortunately, I think that sort of warped me, and caused me to hate sitting around trees.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2002 21:24      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ehh ok now you starting to freak me out Scotty!

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 02:01      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I like christmas, mainly because you can pig your guts out for three days and say 'hey, its christmas!'

lol Yeah I avoid going on the net when im ripped, you say the stupidest stuff.......hmmm waitasec im a bit drunk now..im such a hypocrit!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 02:02      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol leave Scotty alone, I like his warpo sense of humour

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 05:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, exactly!

At the time I was trying to make a point, but I don't remember what that was anymore......

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2002 17:31      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Aghhh christmas isnt that bad .....Well i dont think so anyways maybe Its jus you guys .....

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community