my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Holy Schnickes Batman! (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Holy Schnickes Batman!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 20, 2003 06:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Pshhhhhht, and here I actually thought that it would be someone useful. I'm just wondering how the hell you managed to find the URL.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 20, 2003 17:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You might have the wrong Stapes. I don't really know Scotty. All I know is that he lives in Mayville.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 24, 2003 10:21      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, how do ppl wind up here anyway?

I found this site when I looked up for fallout walkthrough on google 1 or 2 yrs ago. But now, typing fallout walkthrough doesn't bring you scotty at all...

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2003 11:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Damn that sucks.

As for the explanation: It's probably because a few years back I was hosted by f2s, and then at the beginning of last year the site was virtually down for three months. During that time, it was hosted by two other sites other than f2s (V13 at one time, and then NPA). So the down time and change of URL could have had something to do with search engines not finding the site (even though I did submit the link to all the major ones)

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2003 18:03      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
hmmm I found this site on google dont know what I was searching for though but it had to do sumthing with fallout.
Then I was looking around the site and then it just stuck to me lol.

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2003 20:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheh, well, I'm glad it did

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 28, 2003 09:13      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it stuck to you? man, how many hours of sleep were you deprived of? hehehe

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community