my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Got me tactics for 10 bucks!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Got me tactics for 10 bucks!
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 12, 2003 00:57      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
10 piasses, that's what we call em in quebec.

right on top of Anachronox, which was 10 piasses also. What's happening to the gaming industry man? It's like so cruel.

Anyways, I hope you didn't already burn the cds... if yes, just give them to a charity organization...

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 13, 2003 16:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, nope, I didn't burn them yet. I wasn't gonna start burning until you gave me the o-k.

BTW, that's a great deal, especially considering I bought Tactics for a heck of a lot more when it was first released. At that time, it wasn't worth the amount on the price tag. Oh well, still a pretty good game, providing it doesn't crash all the time

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 13, 2003 21:37      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Frankly, I wouldn't pay more than 10 bucks for that. It's painfully laggy, and the story sucks ass so far.

It's all about boaring ass american millitary propaganda. I'm pretty sure cia has taken over video games too....

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 13, 2003 22:03      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Sheeesh I only payed about 20 bucks and I bought mine a little while ago ahhhh it was not that bad of a game .... And On mine it wasent that laggy.

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 13, 2003 22:10      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
The copy that Scotty sent me wasn't laggy. Oh, and you will never guess what I saw at the Sam Goody in the mall in my town! I found a F1 and F2 combo pack! IN A SAM GOODY! FOR ONLY $10!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 13, 2003 22:23      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
hmm My friend got the 2 pack for 9.99 online with free shipping, and he got it along time ago so that was kinda neat because he burned them for me

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 14, 2003 07:01      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, whatever works. My philosophy is 'Spread the Wealth'!

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 14, 2003 15:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok Scotty! You said it, not me. NOW GIVE ME MONEY DAMN IT!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 14, 2003 15:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I was referring to the wealth concerning games

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 14, 2003 17:50      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Ok Ok i know what you mean now .....So gimme the games or I start shooting!!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 14, 2003 22:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, we'll see. Talk to me on ICQ sometime about it.

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 15, 2003 17:56      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
How anytime I check your not online or busy.

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 16, 2003 10:45      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
heh, uninstalled FT for the last time... It lagged so much that it's wasn't even funny.

I'm gonna wait till I have some dual p4 5ghz processor RAID computer or some shit like that before I install it again...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 18, 2003 17:31      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, if I'm N/A, try talking to me anyway. Most of the time I'm actually sitting in front of my computer, but am too lazy to actually change my status. Go figure.

Also, I'm back. I was gone for the past few days on vacation.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 20, 2003 12:19      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got Baldur's Gate 2, Sim City 3000, Virtua Tennis and Age of Empires I for £30.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community