Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » for those of you wondering where i been (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: for those of you wondering where i been
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted January 22, 2003 17:38      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 161401573   
I am currently extreamlly addicted

yes i'm doing it again...

sunken eyes, lack of sleep

all to feed my addiction

from the start of my absense i have been play nwn none stop xcept for school and stuff...

now if you excuse me i need to get back to it!

muahahah!

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 22, 2003 23:15      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
What is NWN?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2003 07:00      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG! I know what it is, but I can't think of it right now!

Well, it's good to see you again, FG, and it's nice to see someone posting

Part of the slowness is my fault, as I have been rather inactive during the past week or so (was gone on vacation without computer access, and this week I have finals). This weekend, I'll be back and doing stuff around here. I have updates that need to get done on the site, mainly thanks to people who have submitted questions to the FAQ or filled out the join form (w00t da b00t, input from visitors is always appreciated!)

Also, I'm finally getting around to posting the first chapter of a new fan-fic I'm working on (I'll continue with Voyages sometime, just don't know when (probably when I get a good plot idea)).

Great, now I've begun to ramble........ what was the topic about?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2003 18:17      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 161401573   
hehe
um guys common it's Neverwinter Nights!

heh I guess when people start playing they are too busy enjoying the game to tell their friends how great it is and spread the wealth, I mean it's pretty amazing what a simpilton like me can do with the game! Anyone can make their own campaigns and it's as simple as point and click. Even with an IQ of a rat one could manage it... ofcurse it just might be a sewer and some dead scraps to eat but thats beside the point. Scotty isen't they only who asked me where I went, a lot of the people I hang out with were amazed to see me back in class coz I had ISS(in school suspension) for a while and they diden't see me out of school so they figured I moved or something... hehe so yeah try it out! ...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2003 18:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
WHAT THE HELL IS NEVERWINTER NIGHTS???

I've had that happen too. I once had a two week out of school suspension and I was also grounded so nobody ever saw me. I came back to school and people were like, um.....who are you? (I changed my wardrobe and haircut) I looked totally different.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 23, 2003 20:12      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by FALLOUTGOD:
a lot of the people I hang out with
ppl don't use the word 'friends' anymore or what?

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2003 23:13      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 1477479369   
Maybe he said that cause it sounds better than

My "friend" thought I had moved or somthing

j/k FG....im just bored.......

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2003 23:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
roflmao! Anyways, this one time I went to a family reunion after not going for about two years, and nobody knew who I was. It was great

Also, I believe I have played Neverwinter Nights (in fact, that's what I was gonna guess NWN stood for, but thought it sounded wrong). It is a pretty good game.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 24, 2003 10:19      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
scotty: was it good cause the cousin you've had ur eyes on for years looks at you in another way?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2003 11:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Neh, I wasn't able to get her attention, so I gave up on her (and it's not as bad as it sounds, I was adopted!)

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2003 17:20      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
NO YOU WEREN'T! I SHOULD KNOW! I'M YOUR FASHA!

Technically, Jello, the people he hangs out with might not be his friends. I hang out with my friends and then there are the occasional assholes that you just hate that tag along anyway.

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2003 18:12      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 1477479369   
Yea stapes your also his Masha to arnt ya!

and I got friends that hang around me to......ok so I lied...Im a lonely little boy...Who has no friends..
who has long hair....that never showers.....
who neve...why am I telling you guys this?!?! [Tongue Job]

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2003 20:13      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
I don't know why you're saying it, and I really don't want to know why I want to hear more

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 24, 2003 22:49      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Ok, now I'm frightened. *thinks for a second* Wow, I just realized that your name is Scotty and in Goldmember, Dr. Evil's son's name is Scotty! WOW! WHAT A QUINKIE DINK!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 25, 2003 11:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
From my recollection, the name of Dr. Evil's son has always been Scotty. Basically, it is a coincidence, because I never even seen the first Austin Powers movie until years after I had selected the name.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted January 26, 2003 00:36      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 161401573   
Jello I doubt I could ever consider the people I hang out with "friends", well except my friends that I can trust but yeah you know what I mean. Most would not think twice about mugging you if they saw you walking down the street at night. Then they would spend the money on beer and start fights with each other. Like this one kid, Mike(jacked me for 30 dollars yet sadly I cannot repay him the favor as of yet...) likes to chest box, you can only hit your opponents chest if you hit anywhere else more than 3 times you lose, if you say you can't go on you lose and thats pretty much the game. Needless to say I broke my fair share of ribs and these guys are more easily compared to drow than people. I doubt I could ever depend on any of them or trust them with anything so none of em are my friends. They are just people who share the same views as me about drugs and booze and thus they are the people I tend to be around. I have friends though that I trust and I'm usually hanging out with them but if I'm not I'm out with those guys that I usually end up getting pissed off at by the end of the day. So I think Stapes is right... or at list I think Stapes said something about assholes and tagging along or some crap.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 26, 2003 01:55      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Yeah, I did say something about that. I just think that most of the people that hang around me aren't my friends.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 26, 2003 17:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Yeah, same with me. A lot of people that I hang around with I just use for stuff. I'm basically a smootch.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 27, 2003 08:00      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Did you import you character from Baldur's Gate 2?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 28, 2003 09:10      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
hehehe, i did that in the old days scotty! I used to go to friend's houses to play games. This one time, when I learned that my front door neighboor had a genesis, I knocked on the door and pretended to his mother that I wanted music lessons just so I could get ahold of his genesis. Hi, my name is jello and I'm a gameaholic.

Neways, the thing deckrian says is exactly what I'm talking about. The shittiness of american society man. Going on in canada too. Ppl here aren't men, they're shitty ass leeches, with no pride or honor(not everyone, of course).

I had troubles in high school because of that. I was a sain honorable man, but these shitty ppl wouldn't understand that, cause all they've seen in their lives is crap.(just think about their beer drinking parents)

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 28, 2003 15:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Yup, but for the most part, I prefer not to think of myself as a constant leech. Sometimes I actually make my own contributions [Tongue Job 1]

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 28, 2003 16:33      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
yeah, i'm not saying ur like that scotty.

and on a related note, i like to make my contributions too, in stape's mouth!!! aaahahahaaaaa....

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 29, 2003 18:01      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 1477479369   
lol....Well you know ya got to be quick enough to pull off that..

Man my friend is real bad he stole money from his other friends like 100 bucks at a time...Stole some computer parts....PS2 games and crap like that....Now im waiting for them to find out and kick his...well you know.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 29, 2003 18:39      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Jello, you like to make contributions in my mouth? Well, what kind of contributions are you talking about?

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 29, 2003 22:22      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
yeah, kick his shitty no shame ass real good.

stapes: dude, I have to explain this too? ... it was prolly meant to be cum

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 29, 2003 22:23      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
but in alaska isn't it like everyone knows each other or something?

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 29, 2003 23:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Jello, you do know that you could now be banned from here. You could be removed from the Proconsul or both. Because that would be a homosexual joke/comment and there is a rule about that. Watch it next time.

I did know what you meant. I just wanted to hear you say it to make sure I was right before I decided to tell you that you could be banned.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 30, 2003 06:21      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
omg. omg. Someone get this kid a life or a brain or something.... i don't know if majority of kids in your neighborhood are like you, but shit, if they are, i ain't surprised why there's so much shit in the states

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2003 15:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Stapes, silence! Geez, I'm not going on any sort of banning spree anytime soon, so everyone will probably be here for a long time yet. Maybe Stapes has an ultimate plot of getting me to ban everyone so it's just me and him left

Whatever, I know what you mean, there is a rule against offensive material such as what jello posted. I'm not sure if I ever bothered to add it specifically to the Regulations. It'll be on the next update (within the next week or so), though.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 30, 2003 16:34      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty the Great:
Maybe Stapes has an ultimate plot of getting me to ban everyone so it's just me and him left
lol! that's just too funny (cause it might be true)

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty the Great:
Whatever, I know what you mean, there is a rule against offensive material such as what jello posted
oh man, now you're being stapy! I didn't say no joke against gays or nothing, I just pretented to be gay. There's nothing wrong with that. How come I can pretend to be a ghoul, but i can't pretent to be a gay lord? pfffff.... if you got a rule like that, change it.

and now you'll say with a geeky voice: well u see, the senate...erm proconsul has to make a vote on the following terms of the contract for changing the laws of the hereafter cacas...

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted January 30, 2003 16:42      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
btw stapes, maybe u took it bad eh, the thing i said about my sweet cum in ur mouth...

well i just wanna say I'm sorry if I pissed u off or such, it was just a joke man. I'm not your enemy or nothing man, and i don't wanna lower u or nothing... haven't u gotten that from all the posts i've made?

i was just kidding bro,

j k all the way, peace
(hehehe)

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2003 18:11      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 1477479369   
Ehhh...Errr...Ummm....
Nevermind and what the hell are ya talking about I probably know everone in alaska do you even know how many people are in alaska lol...jello your a crazy one.. I dont even know how many people are in alaska!

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2003 18:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
lol, you think I would say that jello, but not this time! Even though that law exists, I doubt there will be anything that will actually happen to you because of it. In all reality, the post you made was, in my sense and probably everyone elses, a joke. So even if Stapes did want you banned for it, we would have to vote, and there is really no way that it would pass. The reason that there is a law that says that was because back in the day jokes like that got really far out of hand to the point that the only posts on the forums were dumb gay jokes that would piss people off. So to prevent this, the law was passed.

Ugh, now I'm ranting, time to shut up [Obsolete]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted January 30, 2003 19:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
Jello, I know it was a joke. But if you would take the time to read the regulations once, you would see that those jokes could get you banned. Around here, I think that I'm the only one that actually follows the regulations. Therefore, yeah, I can be an ass at times, but I'm just following the regulations which every member of the proconsul or the community for that matter should read.

Scotty, I never said that I wanted Jello banned. I just told him that by saying gay jokes, he could get banned. And no my plot isn't to ban everyone and have it just be me and you. I don't mind a lot of the people around here, but you are just too easy on them. They break rules all the time. What is the use of having regulations if you allow people to break all of the rules?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 31, 2003 06:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
I tell ya what, anarchy is more fun than following the rules all the time

Basically, it's kind of like speeding. I speed all the time. It's not legal, but I don't get pulled over for it. So no big deal. This is basically the same type of thing. These guys break the rules, but no one really seems eager to do anythying about it (except maybe you, but the rest of the Proconsul doesn't really seem to care ). Besides, I always thought of the Regulations as flexible. Basically, I'm trying to let these guys have as many freedoms as I can.

Also, Stapes, you could be wrong about that being in the Regulations to begin with. The Regulations haven't been updated lately like they should've been, so that may not have even been added (once again, I'm not lazy just busy, refer to the Executive Consultant post.........)

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community