my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » It's a rant so don't bother to read if you hate em... (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: It's a rant so don't bother to read if you hate em...
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 06, 2003 19:13      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Well crap been gone for a shit long time. Cable still partially fixed I'm thinking about threatning the next cable guy with a gun to fix it right or ELSE BITCH!!!

So yeah shit is up and down not really failing not really passing. Stoned of my ass on some hardcore one hit bud! I don't feel any sense of accomplishment in life. I wrote down my thoughts when I was sober and here they are unedited and uncenssord just the way they were written.

things of my life
as i look into my past
i think it was a lie
nothing ever comes out right
when i get past the paranoia of this shit
something has to go wrong once again
freinds turn on you and a family you once knew
you look back
was there any love
haha
life sucks
ooooh life sucks
....hahaha
only drugs are wroth living for
the trust i put in people is gone
no refund life is gone
fuck them all
i hate this shit
it's starting to fuck with my head again
i need to get away but i don't leave
becuse i am gone it's like a disease
as the last buzz fades i again wonder as to what this shit is worth
it's all nothing
it's all a lie
friends? most of my freinds would mug me if they had the chance
society is lie
conformity is self forced ignorance
and pretentious belief
i hope it all dies
it bleeds
but it never dies

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 07, 2003 20:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Heh, that was interesting.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 07, 2003 21:51      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol, oh scotty...

FG, I kinda know how you feel. I was supposed to be the hero who comes to save the earth, but shit happened and now i'm posting on stgfc...

sucks eh

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 07, 2003 21:54      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
now i know how Scotty feels

interesting...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 08, 2003 09:08      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Just remember, jello, StGFC is the basis of the existence of life on this planet! Or something......

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 08, 2003 11:29      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ah yes, i forgot...

--------------------

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 08, 2003 16:54      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
we need something better to do with our time... i mean really read this thread..

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 08, 2003 17:50      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i agree; that's what i've been saying for a while but hey... everyone seems to be even more zombie than me

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2003 08:24      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
The way I see it, in the end we are all dead. So we either can sit back and relax, or actually do something. I guess it would be time for us to actually do something, but the only problem is that nobody has any ideas.

MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted February 09, 2003 14:11      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
....DEEP....

--------------------

http://www.scooterdeath.com/
proud to be a crap farmer-MST3K

Posts: 31 | From: Mayville WI | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2003 14:18      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Oh yeah that was indeed... and prolly true at that.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 09, 2003 23:36      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
who need ideas when life is all about drinking beer and whatching football?

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2003 06:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*nods* Yeah, but if I were to sit around all day watching football, drinking, and smoking, my head would explode from boredom after a certain period of time.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2003 15:02      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
WTF you got popups now! .... Scotty thats selling out man! Pop ups! pah... no one even comes to this website really. Pop ups are things you get when so many people come to your site it kills the bandwidth so you try to annoy em with the pop ups... or something like that.. bah

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2003 15:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I haven't noticed any pop ups. And if there are, they wouldn't be Scotty's fault. They would be the fault of Kharn, the person who hosts NPA.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2003 15:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol, no FG, I don't have pop-ups exactly, so to speak. Hm, how to explain this.........

Ok, my site is hosted by NPA, or No Pokemon Allowed. The server that NPA is on has random pop-ups. For instance, one in every hundred pages will have a pop-up, and it will be completely random. So anyone may get a pop-up on my site at any time. It's just something that happens and we gotta live with, mainly because I don't want to move the site to a different host and I don't know any other hosts that will give me unlimited space and unmonitered access

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 10, 2003 18:00      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
niiiice, do they give u girls with that?

ohhhh too baad...I WANNA FUCK SO BAD ITS DRIVING ME CRAZIER THAN I ALREADY AM.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2003 18:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Jello, that sounds like a personal problem. Really, you should get some help or find someone to give you a hand.

MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted February 10, 2003 18:35      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
give him a hand i think he'll give "her" a hand *nug nug wink wink* cose with the girl friend i have that isn't much of a problem

--------------------

MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted February 10, 2003 18:36      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
corse* stupid key board

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2003 19:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
You do know you can just edit your messages instead of posting a new one, right?

And no, I mean someone give him a hand, whether it be male or female, or himself as a last resort. At least that might keep you satisfied for a little while, jello. [Tongue Job 1]

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 10, 2003 21:49      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
are you kidding me scotty? thanks for your invaluable tips that i never would've thought by myself....

it's been too long I jerk off you understand? I'm fucking tired of it. I a month I'm gonna be 20 for god's sex!

I've been jerking off since I'm old enough to walk almost... i'm a fucking special case...................

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 10, 2003 21:50      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh mad-matt, you wanna piss me off or something?

ah well, fuck her up for me will ya...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2003 22:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, okay, I can see your point there jello. Anyways, good luck to you and lemme know how it goes. Actually, wait...... I'm not sure I wanna know. Ok, forget I said anything.....

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2003 23:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, don't post anymore about you um...you know....*makes a pumping action*. I don't think that anyone would want to hear about it, and I'm sure it would drive people away from the site if you post about that type of thing.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 11, 2003 06:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Wait, exactly who are you talking to there Stapes?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 11, 2003 15:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Who else? Jello was the one that started with the jerkin off post. I don't want him to explain.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 11, 2003 17:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ah, I see.

I guess we should change the topic to something better.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 11, 2003 18:00      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
u know, i got lotsa juicy stories to tell, but since you're all so dull...

let's talk about dildos. Who's mom owns a dildo here?

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 11, 2003 19:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT SEX YOU FREAK! GET A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 11, 2003 19:35      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
... I'm lost... what is going on?

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 11, 2003 23:35      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Jello is being a sick pervert.

Jello, why the fuck do you think that we would actually want to know if our parents own a dildo? I just find that very disgusting and I don't think that you should be able to post shit like that ever again. I think that you should keep your sexual preferences to yourself instead of sharing them with the whole community.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 12, 2003 06:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Stapes, lighten up. From what I can tell, it was all said in sarcasm, so it doesn't really matter.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 12, 2003 10:10      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no, it wasn't really sarcasm....

stop being affraid of sex

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 12, 2003 15:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, either way, I could care less, so long as it doesn't get out of hand.

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community