my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Name that song! (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Name that song!
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 15:03      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
FUCKIN-A.... I know it's PAPA ROACH but I can't remember the song. I use to listen to him a lot till those nasty rumers started and the fact that he got fat. His concerts suck now coz he is to lazy to move around and put feeling into it. He got way to cocky and his videos seem to be far to peretentious and rap like mixed with metal. It's just not the same, I hate him now. I mean after the rumers that I heard...

Well fuck sorry if that offends you Scotty but I can't stand him anymore.

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 15:31      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
OK! Why don't you just start a new thread where we can trash each other's kinds of music?

And yes you are correct on who it is FG. The song's title is 'Last Resort' by Papa Roach. What a coincidence that I was actually listening to my papa roach cd!

I also want to know what kind of music you guys listen to so it isn't just me and Scotty answering it all!

Next song:

I watch how the moon sits in the sky
On a dark night shining with the light from the sun
The sun doesn't give light to the moon
Assuming the moon's going to owe it one
It makes me think of how you act to me
You do favors and then rapidly
You just turn around and start asking me about
Things you want back from me

I'm sick of the tension, sick of the hunger
Sick of you acting like I owe you this
Find another place to feed your greed
While I find a place to rest

SOMEONE OTHER THAN SCOTTY ANSWER!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 15:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
How you expect others to know that? I'm not even sure that that song was played on the radio. Only reason I know it is because I have the CD.

As for Papa Roach, yeah, talk about a fast downward spiral. Still, though, I think the first CD is awesome, definetly some good music on there. And luckily, I don't pay much attention to rumors so I'm outta the loop on what you mean there FG. I haven't heard any rumors.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 17:31      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
It was on the radio for a couple of weeks. It wasn't on KISS FM though....I think it was on Z 104.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 20:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Eh, well then, maybe.........

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 22:28      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Damn I knew that one!, o well

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2003 22:42      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
What one did you know? The one I posted or the one that Scotty posted?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 15:41      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
The rumer was from ozzfest and I had confirmed it with people to be true. They actually admited to doing this, the lead singer took a shit into a towl(on stage) and threw it in the crowd. Ofcurse the crowd was being gay and screaming OZZY OZZY OZZY, I still don't aprove of that, as I heard some of his fans were the ones to be coverd in his shit. I agree the first CD was great but I don't like the new stuff.

Stapes I listen to METAL, DEATH METAL, BLACK METAL, some THRASH METAL, NU METAL, INDUSTRIAL METAL and well you get the idea.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 15:44      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, well. MAKE A NEW TOPIC!!!!!!!! IS IT THAT HARD?!?! I don't want to know about all that shit. Just play the fucking game, would ya?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 16:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Aight, I see. Pretty nasty if you ask me.

Oh well. It's his own career, I guess he can throw it away if he wants to.

Anyways, yeah, on with the game.......

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 17:32      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Chill Stapes your the one that asked what music I listend to you freaing psycho.

Is it that by Bob Marley? Jubalation or something?

I'm guess but thats my best one.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 22:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, I know that. I was just saying to make a new topic somewhere else to discuss rumors and shit like that. This topic is for the game, not for little small talk that has nothing to do with the group or whatever.

As for your guess, you are wrong. The song was on the radio about 1 year ago.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2003 23:34      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
A YEAR AGO... I can't remeber what I did last night.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community