my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » aight, datsit

Printable Version
Author Topic: aight, datsit
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted February 18, 2003 19:20      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
aight, well I think it's time to part... It's being pretty damn shitty^3 in my life(u just can't imagine), so instead of talking stupid useless crap with some kids in a ghoul community, i'm just gonna leave you guys have fun with each other.

It was getting fun with RazedCal, but meh. If you wanna piece of me, one of these days i'll be passing by in my US WORLD TOUR.

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 19:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Huh? So just like that you're gonna leave the Community and Proconsul, without warning?

That's pretty shitty.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 19:47      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I LIKE TAKE THAT POSITION!

*hopes this will make jello stay*

*...if not I'll take it*

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 21:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well jello, sorry to hear about your life. My previous post was impulsive, nothing meant by it really.

And FG, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think anyone here would let you touch the Proconsul with a ten foot poll. And once again, no offense, but I have some other peeps that would make good candidates that I wanna ask first.

Just the same, I guess crazier things have happened than you becomming a Proconsul member in a desolate Fallout community. So there is a chance for you, but it's about one in a billion. No offense.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2003 23:19      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
JELLO! DON'T GO! I'M SORRY FOR GIVING YOU SHIT! JUST DON'T LEAVE!

Sorry FG, but I agree with Scotty. You have disobeyed us a couple of times, and that right there kinda disqualifies you from the race.

[ February 18, 2003: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 00:25      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Thats all right it's not like I would die or something.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 04:47      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Damn I was waiting for FG to explode or drop dead, I want my Deus Ex Machina dammit!!

Anyway its a shame to see you go Jello, but if you feel you have to I understand.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 17:40      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Hell Its been fun hate to see ya go.....or am I.. maybe I wont have to hear any cheesy Alaskan jokes...lol j/k ahh what are we all gonna do if we dont have jello anymore? hehehe crack myself up

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 18:17      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 19:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, now that post has got to be completely useless, FG. Geez, at least type something next time!

MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted February 19, 2003 20:34      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Cool] [Tongue Job 1] [Cool] [Wierd Smile] [Warm Smile]

--------------------

http://www.scooterdeath.com/
proud to be a crap farmer-MST3K

Posts: 31 | From: Mayville WI | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 19, 2003 21:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No more spam.

Next person that tests me get's a free instant ban.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2003 01:28      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Scotty thats uh, um... well I'm glad that you got a back bone but it's like were posting 20 random posts of smilies. Mneh, don't have cow man, the world won't end. I've been posting on quite a few forums now and most could give a rats ass and less if I posted a post full O's and A's for no reason except to do it. Even though I have not done that but I've seen peeps do it. Ofcurse after they did it every time someone replyed to thier topic they got warned. Mneh, this person was really drunk or something coz they did it anyway. Needless to say he won't be posting for a week now. Speaking of which you should get that in your policy.

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2003 06:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
If this would've been in the Stupid Stuff forum, I wouldn't have even brought it up. But there is a place for everything, and here isn't a place for stuff like that.

And at any rate, I would've probably been fine with it if I hadn't been tested.

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2003 17:38      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Yea thats what we need to do talk in smiley code!!
[Depressed] [Big Smile] [Cool]
.....hmmm anyway about somthing else does anyone else see my picture------\
<-------------------------------------------------------------------------/
I dont know if its just me or somthing wrong with it but all I see is a blank spot...Maybe I did somthing to it.

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2003 19:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Weird. Go into your profile and try re-selecting it. Maybeh that would work.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2003 21:18      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Did you select one of the avatars supplied, or did you try making your own? Cuz if you tried makin your own, it won't work.

Um, Scotty, I just went into my profile, and it doesn't have the avatar option on there. I think you should update that very soon.

[ February 20, 2003: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2003 06:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hrmph, that's strange.

I'll look into it and see what I can do. If all goes well, it'll be fixed by the end of the day.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2003 22:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, the problem's been fixed.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2003 22:16      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
mneh coolness uh can i select my own avatar? mneh can that be aranged?

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 21, 2003 22:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Like a custom avatar?

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 22, 2003 00:02      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
yeah thats what i ment

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted February 22, 2003 02:58      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
ehhhh...I think ive got my face back I would have somthing more to say but im tired....*nods off*...hmmm I should go soon got to wake up bright and early tommorrow oh what fun im going to have...
zzz
zzz
zzz

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted February 22, 2003 11:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You might be able to have your own custom avatar in the next couple of weeks. I think the Proconsul has passed the thing that allows people to have their own custom avatars after they have been here for 3 months. I don't know.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 22, 2003 12:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I don't even remember. Whenever the issue was brought up, it poetically died in a matter of moments.

Ah well, I'll throw together some requirements for it and post it in the Proconsul forum for voteing.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted February 24, 2003 08:35      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
K sounds good

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted February 25, 2003 15:50      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
cool

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community