my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » memebers?

Printable Version
Author Topic: memebers?
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2003 12:00      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
why am i not on the members list?

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2003 12:32      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There's a member's list?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2003 13:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah. And the reason there isn't a lot of people like you who have been around here for a while on there is because I haven't gotten around to updating it in a long time.

I'm hoping that this week, since I have off of school, that I will be able to get that updated along with a bunch of other things.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2003 13:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I thought they had to sign up for the membership on the main page.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2003 14:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but I figured if they sign up at the forums and stick around, chances are they'll be here for a while, so might as well let 'em be members.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2003 14:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Oh, and shooter, what's your age, and do you have any messenger services?

[ March 24, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2003 16:39      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ah, I see your point there Scotty. That is kinda convenient so they don't have to fill out the join form

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2003 21:21      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Arg my first post here in ages.

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2003 22:55      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, no kidding. I was starting to worry that you had died, or smoked yourself
stupid(er) [Tongue Job 1]

[ March 25, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2003 10:06      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Oh no, he's still with us, they must have lost that antrax bomb I mailed him......did I say that out loud?

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2003 12:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yes you did. Slurry, how come I never received that kangaroo? You said you would send me a kangaroo a long time ago, and I never got it.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2003 23:15      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I probably got bored and decided to cook it and eat it, kangaroo is tasty! (no seriously I have eaten kangaroo in a burger its pretty nice)

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 27, 2003 00:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheheh, I can't even imagine how that would taste. Guess I'll have to go to Australia to find out.

Anyways, I've updated the members list, so check it out. Link is here: http://www.stgfc.com/comm/list.html. If there is any incorrect or missing data, please let me know.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 27, 2003 09:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
God, I hate being the last one on the list!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2003 03:08      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well you know how it is Stapes old chap, some of us have got it and *cough* some of us don't.

lol jk, its not like it matters, the list doesn't reflect any kind of heirarchy.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2003 11:01      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*sniffle* Well, I hate being on the bottom (besides in sex). But we should get more members whose names end after STAPES!!!

[ March 28, 2003: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2003 23:04      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Maybe. I'm just glad that we have a bunch of names now that don't start with the letter 'S'. Before it was Scotty, Slurry, Stapes....... and Ace.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community