my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Sure is quiet around here........ (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Sure is quiet around here........
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 06:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Where has everyone gone to? I myself have been busy with school and work and such. Plus, I'm trying to do some updates to the site with vague success.

And lastly since I know this is probably in all of our minds: hopefully, hopefully FG hasn't done anything dumb. C'mon FG, post something, let us know if you're okay.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 11:39      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
This sounds weird but im kinda worried about FG too, I haven't heard anything from him either....

I've been busy aswell btw.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 13:30      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
school school work work crap crap yadda yadda then dont have any time to see you guys ! well at least you know im awake and well...

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 15:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, we finally finished our movie for school. Turned out to be a good success. My group won the best film award, best musical score award, and the best scene award. The movie is pretty funny.

Besides the filming, I've been busy with other homework and work.

And FG, don't let something so small ruin something so big! You are young, things happen, don't do anything drastic that you will regret. I've had 2 friends recently commit suicide, and I don't want to lose another.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 15:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, that's good to know.

And don't disappear too far; there will be a trivia contest coming up sometime soon.

Plus, Stapes is right. It sucks when someone commits suicide. It hurts the people a lot with guilt, because everyone is like "Why didn't I do something to stop 'em?" A few years back a friend of mine killed himself, and I the guilt really sucks. So FG, even if you need some time away from here, just don't leave us hanging and worrying about you.

[ April 09, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 17:41      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
heh This interesting, the people who I expect to care least for me care the most. Thanks guys, and I'm mostly fine, my g/f told me why. Mneh it still sucks but knowing what went wrong makes it all so much better, xcept for the fact it was mainly my fualt. Whatever, I won't make the same mistake again. Next time I'll have a gun handy j/k I don't know, I'm looking forward to easter day. Becuase it will be 420 as well, hoping to lose my mind and get lost inside my self. Hopefully that will renew my will to live.

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 18:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I guess after a while you just sort of grew on us. Anyways, it's nice to know you're still alive and doing better

And 420 is gonna be one hell of a day. Hopefully it'll do you some good.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 22:44      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Unfortunately for me, I have to visit relatives that weekend, and I won't be able to hang wit my posse!

That's good to hear FG. I'm just glad you came to your senses and realized that some people in the world care about you.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 10, 2003 10:40      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah, remember that, it could be important someday.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 10, 2003 17:33      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
haha ... sometimes it's hard to believe, that you have to admit... an Stapes you can toke outside and just be stoned all day. I always look stoned naturally got permafried one summer has just gone away a bit but I still look blown. So no one ever know when I am stoned or drunk. I could be and could not. *thinks of all the evil things he used this for*

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 11, 2003 19:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, exactly. Just go outside. Once on a four-day school trip, me and some of my friends went off at night and smoked up. It's easy to do, and to get away with.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 12, 2003 14:08      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
you can also make an apple pipe
sorry no diagram
ok listen take an apple and stick from the bottom to the top where the little stick sticks out..
then push out all the stuff witht he other end of the pen
then stab if throught the side so in intesects with the middle hole but not much further than that
keep looking at the top hole for signs of buildup in the passage, if there is push it out
and keep doing the side entrance of the pipe wich will be the place to inhale smoke from

after you made a connection inside the apple resmbling this |- with the other line actually connected to that mneh
so you hold and use the bottome of the pipe as a carb, the side will be where you inhale from and the top will be where you place the weed in the little app indention thing
I walked down the street smoking one
and some little kid asked me why I was sucking and burrning an apple

that how I met my old dealer who moved, I was him walking down the street smoking an apple, I figured it had to be a pipe
I diden't know it was guna be a real apple though
haha
well and then we talked and he left me with a number and some of the best bud I ever smoked at that time, I never had KB before
yeah it kicked ass...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 00:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Cool! I'll have to try that sometime, probably next weekend.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 05:54      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol thats a pretty awesome idea putting a pipe inside an apple. But one thing...if your going along the street leaving a trail of weed smoke (one of the most noticable smells I know), how is that secretive?

--------------------

- Nietzsche

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 15:38      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
you can't really smell it on the street, and this dosen't work in crowded places... duh! try your local park, and you don't put anything int he apple, you poke holes in it basiclly and it is the pipe in itself after that I gota take some pictures of it with my webcam and show you how it's done...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 17:07      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, some pictures would be helpful.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 23:02      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I'll have some tomorrow then, and I changed my msn to falloutgod@earthlink.net incase you've been wondering

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2003 06:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well where are the pictures?

Plus, I have noticed that things have come to a screeching halt around here. It seems wierd; it hasn't been this dead for ages. Hmmmm......... Which reminds me, has anyone seen Gauss around? What ever happened to him?

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2003 11:08      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
It sort of a cycle, its dead because people don't post, and people don't post because its dead...what can we do about it?

And yeah I know, i haven't seen him around for aaaages..

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2003 15:34      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, I'm going to be taking about a 3 week leave of absence. I only have about 7 weeks of school left, and I'm in deep shit. I have to get all of my homework and shit in. So until then, I'll be on leave. I'll come back once in a while to check things out.

Well, see ya in a couple weeks!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2003 20:42      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
yeah I'm pretty screwd on school too, um ... I ran outa apples and all we got is some funky fruit but I'll have it as an example tomorrow... just no apples...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2003 20:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Aight Stapes, hope you get through everything.

And I'm lookin' forward to the diagrams. It'll be just on time for 420!

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 18, 2003 18:46      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
I got the pictures I just need to get them hosted and posted, scotty would you hoste em, I'm me, my msn is now falloutgod@earthlink.net if you diden't know yet

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 21, 2003 15:48      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I have uploaded the pics, but I want to design a spiffy page so you can see 'em all at once instead of clicking on 20 links

Also, what has been up with everyone lately? This place is way too dead. We gotta start talking about something, anything.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 21, 2003 16:32      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
lets talk about school systems and how much they suck, why do we even have to have school? besdies society deaming people intellegent only if they graduated from a school I don't know why... I mean there were awsome and ingenious people who never went to school... so mneh

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2003 06:46      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well, you could say that in some ways school sets you up for later in life. You learn work practises and critical thinking and stuff like that. As well as how to read, write, add subtract etc.

I mean I think school is pretty important, University isnt really but school is.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2003 06:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
One of my friends has the theory that school is basically one big social event. With this being my senior year, I took all easy classes, so for the most part this year is just a social event. For the rest though, I don't know.

Anyways, I think that high school is worthless to a certain extent. I think you need basic math skills as well as basic speaking and writing skills. If you find you like something and want to learn more about it, you can go to college. I feel that college is more useful than highschool, because after you get through the prepatory classes, you get to take classes that fit your major. For high school, you have to take classes from a short list of electives (especially at my high school if you are interested in computers there is maybe two or three classes max. you can take). So it really sucks.

Ugh, I think I'll stop ranting here.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2003 15:40      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
yeah, my school is pretty ghey that way too, and math here though goes to calculas or whatever, they have big ass prepy standards...

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2003 16:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Here we have Trig and Calculus. I could've taken Trig this year, but decided I wanted an easier schedule.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 23, 2003 09:13      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I suck at maths and I agree that you don't need it, past the basic stuff. Shit like that will rot your brains!

--------------------

- Nietzsche

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 23, 2003 14:55      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
actually it will inprove your memory, but whatever

anywho I got my own little spot at www.deadend.com go to suicide notes and poetry I'm a slected author or some shit... still not sure on how I should feel, I just went in one day and spammed the thing with my poems and they gave me my own little section... yay!

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 23, 2003 17:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Heh, neat.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 23, 2003 20:59      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, well....it seems I actually did pretty well in school last quarter. The program that the teachers used was fucking up the grades. I got 3 A's, but the program said I got 3 D's. Therefore, I can actually stay around for awhile.

As for school, yeah, my school puts the icing on the cake *grabs a piece of frosted iced cake*. Yeah, we have 1 computer class, we don't even have any geometry or algebra classes, we just go to Calc and Trig. The English department has 7 teachers but we only have 5 english classes. And we also have Lifetime Sports which is the exact same thing as a regular gym class! The only class that I thought was interesting was Sex Ed!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 23, 2003 21:44      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol in sex ed we spent the whole class messing around with those fake penises they give you so you know how to use a condom. We used to stick them in peoples ear and put them down their shirts....it was really immature but hey, it was fun

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 23, 2003 23:31      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You got to play around with fake peni? We never learned how to correctly put a condom on. Hell, all we talked about was what drugs can do to you.

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community