my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » What a day!

Printable Version
Author Topic: What a day!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2003 16:18      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Today was Senior Skip Day for my class. It was supposed to be a huge party with all the seniors of course. However, it turned out to be a dull and boring day. First off, the place where the party was to be held was changed because a bunch of people got drunk the night before and decided not to go there.

Then today, word finally travelled my way that the party was being held somewhere else. So I went there and found a bunch of my fellow classmates (most of whom I don't associate myself with) either drunk or on their way to being drunk. Although I would've loved to stay and laugh at them when they passed out, I decided I had better things to do and left.

Basically, my day consisted of three hours of pointless driving, watching a boring movie with some of my friends, and then going to a party that was basically already dead. So much for a grand Senior Skip Day.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2003 17:12      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Damn. I had my Senior Skip Day yesterday. It was awesome weather, and the place that we had it was in a different county. Well, somehow someone managed to find out about the location, and the Principal and 5 County cop cars showed up. Luckily, I was able to get the hell out of there unnoticed, but it sure was hectic.

We also had a big party the night before. We also had a party last night so I stayed home sick today because I had the worst hangover ever!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted May 01, 2003 02:52      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
gee I cant wait 4 mine...

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 01, 2003 06:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I guess skip days are neat if they're planned right and carried out. Yesterday after I posted that message I ended up going back to that party with a bunch of my friends. It turned out to be alright.

One thing out of this experience that I think my class has learned, though: we need a better plan, one that we can stick with. Of course, knowing my class, we'll keep trying between now and the end of the year until we get it right [Tongue Job 1]

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 01, 2003 15:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
We already have another one scheduled. This time though it is on a Friday night so we can party all weekend!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted May 08, 2003 02:24      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We don't have senior skip days, and the only reason I know what your talking about is because I saw this imported episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch on a plane.....

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 08, 2003 06:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, makes me wonder how the tradition ever got started. I wouldn't be surprised if it originated here in the U.S.A., though. Seems to fit our lazy culture ideally (Let's not go to school, let's take a day off instead to party and get wasted because we are Seniors! Yay!) [Tongue Job 1]

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community