my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » HELP!

Printable Version
Author Topic: HELP!
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted May 19, 2003 17:39      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
Well let see this is not a rant just a recount so you see what I got my self into. I know should have done diffrent but how it all happend I got depressed. First my g/f dumped me and it got me depressed and really down so much I couldn't concentrate or do school work. So I just went around and got fucked up while my teachers became more and more disappointed and my grades got lower. From good 80s and 70s I went down to 50s and 40s. This of curse made me depressed more, the added bitching of my parents also made me depressed. Then now if I don't get a job before school is out I'm gunna get kicked out. I might get on later and stuff if I will be able to before I get kicked out but it's not likly. Well anywho just giving you a useless update on my problems and a why I've gone so long. Ne ways if anyone is willing to send me money I would aprecciate it but please keep in mind I'll prolly go out and live with some school drop outs and use that money to drink and smoke my problems away. Well, at least I'm honset.

laters...

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 19, 2003 18:44      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Damn, sorry to hear that FG. It sucks to be constantly bitched at by parents because of grades. And I would know. I've been getting really bad grades since I've started Hi Skool. The only thing about me is, that I was being bitched at by every member of my family including Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and Grandparents.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 20, 2003 07:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, that is one of the worst situations to be in. Hopefully you will find a job and things will start to look up for ya.

Plus, I was just about to e-mail you and Ace to find out where you guys have been. Guess this answers that question for you. Anyways, I would send ya some money if I had any, but I don't.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted May 20, 2003 15:24      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
hmm you guys aren't very suportive but mneh I really don't have any advice for my self in this situation either... I did before but then I diden't want it... now I let it get in such deep shit I'm screwd... I blew 300 bucks I had saved for my guitar on x and booze... and weed ofcurse... so financially I'm screwd also... this sucks ass

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 20, 2003 22:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Sorry for not having words of wisdom to share with ya FG. I'm not the type of guy that has the ability to provide valuable advice on such serious issues. Nonetheless, I do hope that everything does work out for you. Hell, if it doesn't, you could always come up to Wisconsin and live in Mayville for the summer.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 20, 2003 23:23      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Um, Scotty, over the summer. Think! YOU MOVE TO COLLEGE OVER THE SUMMER!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2003 06:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No, I go to college in the fall. In the summer, I'm just working and hangin' out with my friends.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2003 13:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
*makes a drinking motion* GULP GULP GULP! Right? Invite me to one of your parties over the summer!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2003 17:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Heh, you're probably right. But you have to remember one thing: Most of the parties I go to are not planned. They just sort of happen randomly and in large amount.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2003 17:47      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
lol, Oh well. If anything does happen just give me a call or message me on ICQ.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2003 23:08      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah I don't really know what to say to you either FG.....if you get a job things will be a hell of a lot easier. You feel more motivated when you are employed, more like your life has a purpose. It really does a lot for your outlook on life. so maybe just start there and move on after that.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 22, 2003 06:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I'll agree. Getting a job gets you money and money can get you many nice things.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted May 25, 2003 20:37      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
well while I was restrained from my computer I have gotten so high I passed out and fell head first at the concrete... nearly breaking my neck and giving my self a concusion... the next day my parents took away me keys and threatend that if I leave again at night they will lock the door and not let me in, I have no computer and no tv, and no drugs or money... sure wasen't gunna stay home... went out and got drunk.. went home in the morning and my mom let me in and I had to wash the dishes... I went to my room after that and passed out from both the head injury and the alcohol.. then I woke at about 5 pm later that day to my step dad knocking on my door, I got up and opend it to have him charge in with a big stick and beat the shit out of me with it... I have painful fucking bruises all over my body right now and I'm planing to move to a friends house over the summer and deal to make money, fuck getting a job... plus I look like I got beat by baseball bat both from falling and getting beaten with a stick... so yeah... I

--------------------

fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 26, 2003 11:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Fuck man, if I were you, I would get outta that house as soon as I could. And as for dealing over gettin' a job, yeah, you'll probably make a lot more money at a faster rate so it would be financially beneficial for ya. FG, your condition really sucks. I used to try to be optimistic for you, but with your parents trying to kick you out and your dad attacking you with a stick, all I can say now is I hope you get outta that house. If my parents were that way, I know I would've left a long time ago.

Anyways, best of luck to you FG. Hopefully someday things will start lookin' up for ya.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 26, 2003 14:53      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Aren't all step-dads like that though? My old step-dad used to beat me with the buckle of a belt. That was until me and my brother kicked the shit out of him and told my mom that if she didn't divorce him that we were both running away. 2 days later she got the divorce papers. It does really suck to have that happen though.

Dealing is a good way to make money, as long as you don't get caught. If you wanted to make a lot of money, you could deal and get a job also. I know of a restraurant that got caught for selling drugs through the drive thru. It's the easiest way of makin money. Gettin a job and dealin.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 26, 2003 15:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I heard about that. And recently there was a Pizza Hut somewhere that was selling marijuana.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 27, 2003 00:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO! My brother used to work at that Pizza Hut! Yeah, there was a Pizza Hut in my town that got caught putting some white stuff (not cheese) on the pizza. The FDA closed that place down and the people that did it got fired. There is a lot of bizarre stuff that people will do.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community