my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » One man comes in the name of love...

Printable Version
Author Topic: One man comes in the name of love...
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted June 06, 2003 08:44      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What do you guys actually talk about in that Proconsul Forum? We get very little out here.

Anyway, made my own 'site at

http://www.geocities.com/ishootghoulsonsight/

Not looking too shabby.

[ June 06, 2003: Message edited by: rad-x ]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 06, 2003 09:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
We talk about different things such as what to do with the site and such. Recently we've been discussing having a trivia contest, which should be pretty spiffy once it's ready to go.

Also, very spiffy site I especially like the part where you have a link to my site, but just to let you know the only other Wisconsinite around here is Stapes.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted June 07, 2003 04:14      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Really? I'll have to get on that right away. Thanks.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 07, 2003 12:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup, no problem.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 07, 2003 19:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Lol. Yeah, me and Scotty are the only Wisconsinites.

As for the site, it looks cool. Congrats.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted June 08, 2003 07:46      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm looking for a PipBoy head without a background. It's uphill work. And the worst setback was wasting two hours to copy out 'War Never Changes...' and it turns out it was at NMA the whole time.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 08, 2003 10:08      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, yeah, that sounds like it really sucks, but I guess you learn.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted June 14, 2003 11:31      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow! I'm on the same time as Scotty. Second time ever. Got to go, but I see you are being worshipped on V52 again.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 15, 2003 13:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheh, yup I'm just glad to finally get back over there.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 15, 2003 23:09      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah I like the site, its looking pretty good dere'. Sensible layout and a good list of pages (when you finish them). All it needs is a banner and some graphics maybe.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community