my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Matrix Revolutions Trailer

Printable Version
Author Topic: Matrix Revolutions Trailer
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2003 09:12      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.matrixology.com/trailers/matrix-revolutions.mpg

Reloaded was a bit sucking, but this looks somehow more interesting.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2003 13:29      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That did look pretty interesting. I saw the Matrix Reloaded on the weekend after it came out. It was better than the first one in some aspects, but in others the first was the best. I didn't really like the ending of Reloaded, but of all the people I've talked to about the movie, they had the same feelings.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2003 15:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, the ending wasn't all that great. However, the thing that I didn't like in Reloaded was the whole plot. Sure the action was cool, but I think they did an overkill with it. The ratio was basically "one minute of plot/dialogue, ten minutes of action". Hrmph, then again, maybe I'm on my own with this one.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2003 06:28      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
On your own there Scotty.

The less the corny dialogue the better.

Is a choice really a choice? What!

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2003 12:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
True; that was bothersome as well. Hrmph, I still like the movie, just that certain aspects really annoy me.

FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2003 23:44      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
that trailer kicked ass

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2003 12:32      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
There were parts in the movie where I did think that it got extremely stupid. Like when the guy made hundreds of himself. I don't know, it just didn't appeal to me then.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2003 13:30      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
I loved them boh.
and u all should get the game enter the matrix its just kicks ass bigtime!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2003 21:13      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I rented it and it doesn't really kick ass, as you say. To me and all my friends, it sucks. We rented it, and then later that night we returned it because it sucked so much.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 29, 2003 22:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh, I don't agree with you there Stapes. I thought it was a pretty kick ass game.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 30, 2003 00:07      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I thought the game was really awesome too. It sorta felt like the matrix, i dunno if that makes sense but some movie games feel wrong.

I thought Reloaded was pretty good but it was sadly lacking in plot. They didn't really bother with some things, like they got lazy. I mean what was the point of the Merovingion? He didn't actually serve any more than superficial purpose in the plot, yet they had him crapping on about nothing for ages.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2003 13:20      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
blah the gameplay is kinda fun but not gory enough, the graphics are decent on x-box but blow ass on ps2 ... they only part I enjoyed was hacking, it was simple and yet interesting

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2003 18:09      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I don't know why. I just didn't like the game.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 04, 2003 00:45      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Heheheheheheheh, very nice Stapes. An opinion based on nothing.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 04, 2003 02:36      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, I just didn't get into the game like so many other people have. I don't know why, but I'm just not very interested in that game.

Andrew
Outsider
Member # 121

Rate Member

posted July 10, 2003 13:35      Profile for Andrew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would have logged in as my previous, but Rad-X doesn't exist anymore for some reason.

--------------------

"Sorry, I picked up a bad case of philosophy when I was abroad last year. Just can't seem to shake it off. One minute I was all happy, and next I was wondering if anyone can prove if anything actually exists."
MR SCOPPLET, Discworld Noir

Posts: 1 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 10, 2003 16:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ermph, that's strange. Lemme look into it quick.

*runs off to control panel* *returns five minutes later*

Ok, your account is still there and appears to be intact. So make sure that you are using your Login name (ishootghoulsonsight) and not your Display name (rad-x) when you log in. Dat could be a problem. And make sure you got the right password (though I never got how anyone can forget a password, but it has happened to me once).

Ermph, if neither of those were the problem, let me know and I'll look into it further.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2003 07:49      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Stapes is allowed not to like the Matrix game, there are some games you just don't like, for no specific reason, or vice versa.

I mean I really don't like Tony Hawk Skateboarding games, and i have no idea why (I think its all the skatie music)

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2003 13:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That's where I have to disagree, Slurry. I feel everyone is entitled to their own opinions on games and everything else, but they should be able to support their opinion. If I don't like something, I always am ready to openly argue my standpoint. For me, if I don't have a reason for not liking something, then I have no motive for not liking it. If I have no motive, the feelings of dislike are just unsubstantial and meaningless. So there has to be at least some reason why you don't like something.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2003 18:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Not everyone has to have an opinion as to why it does or doesn't appeal to that person. It is his/her own feelings towards the game. I don't think that you have to have an argument ready for not liking something. I don't like a lot of stuff. I don't have specific reasons for not liking them.

Scotty, if you have reasons for not liking something, that is you. I don't see why you don't get the fact that you don't have to argue about everything you don't like.

I didn't like the game because it didn't appeal to me. That is the only reason that I have. I don't want to have to sit here and argue about me not liking the game and not having an argument to support my dislike.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 12, 2003 22:05      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
See, theres a reason for ya Scotty, it didn't appeal to him

I reckon thats a valid reason.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 13, 2003 01:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I'll take it for what it's worth. I just wish everyone in the world would abide by the rules that I expect [Tongue Job 1]

Actually, the whole thing with me probably is that I like to argue. Eh, not so much argue as debate. But I guess that's just me. Sorry if I came off like an ass; if I did, it wasn't intentional but rather just the way I am.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted July 15, 2003 09:58      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
You've been the mod for too long Scotty! you're getting too used to all that power....scaaaary! lol

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 15, 2003 10:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, if we had a permanent Moderator, it wouldn't be a problem. However, Wolfy is gone (time frame for him is up, time to remove him from power; also Ace is gone too, but he still has time for the waiting period). So until we get another Mod, I guess you're stuck with me being a power monger [Tongue Job 1]

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community