my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » So what happened to everyone?

Printable Version
Author Topic: So what happened to everyone?
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 17, 2003 15:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
All of a sudden this place died down. What's up with that?

Also, FG, I need to get the Tactics trivia questions from ya as soon as possible so I can get the contest underway. I've been trying to get in touch with ya on MSN, but you never respond

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 17, 2003 17:07      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I've been doing a lot of drinking with my friends. All of my friends are going off to college somewhere, and I won't see them that often. Therefore I'm spending all the time I can with them before they go off!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 18, 2003 00:32      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but you still post here more than others.

Harliquin
Outsider
Member # 120

Rate Member

posted July 18, 2003 14:11      Profile for Harliquin   Author's Homepage   Email Harliquin   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I work so during the week im usually really tired.

not that ive been here long enough to post lots anyway.

And yeh stapes...it always sucks when your friends all split up...i made new ones (out of lego and claydo)

no but seriously, i fealt like shit till i made ew friends.

Oh well, ill stop babbling now

--------------------

Ying or Yang?

Posts: 19 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 19, 2003 12:35      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I know the feeling. I get to go to college, where I know nobody, and most of my friends are going elsewhere as well. So it's gonna suck.

On another note, Harliquin, very nice pic in your signature

Harliquin
Outsider
Member # 120

Rate Member

posted July 19, 2003 14:36      Profile for Harliquin   Author's Homepage   Email Harliquin   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
thanks

--------------------

Ying or Yang?

Posts: 19 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community