my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » New signature

Printable Version
Author Topic: New signature
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 31, 2003 00:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I finally changed my sig to something else. First person to guess which song the line in my signature was taken from/inspired by will recieve a lemur. No cheating.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 31, 2003 01:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
EASY! EASY! EASY!

I KNEW IT FIRST!

Cake "Sheep Go To Heaven" (I have that cd on my computer and was just listening to it about 2 hours ago!)

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 31, 2003 13:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Damn it Stapes! *puts a lemur in a box along with some food scraps and water, and then puts some food holes in the top. Adds a "Handle With Care" sticker to the box and rushes it to the post office* You should have it within a week or two.

BTW, I was gonna go with "I'm not feeling alright today; I'm not feeling that great
I'm not catching on fire today; Love has started to fade
I'm not going to smile today; I'm not gonna laugh
You're out living it up today; I've got dues to pay"
but I figured it was way too easy.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 06, 2003 05:57      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
'Sheep go to Heaven'? Oh well, that's what you call obscure..

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 07, 2003 13:08      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheh, I just figured not a lot of people listen to Cake, and that song was on their 1998 CD, so no one would get it. Plus, I tried to pick a line that I didn't think would stand out.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted August 07, 2003 23:45      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, I'm not a BIG fan of Cake, but I do like their music. I have 3 of their cd's.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community