my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » My Life Sucks!

Printable Version
Author Topic: My Life Sucks!
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted July 31, 2003 04:19      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, you heard right! MY LIFE SUCKS!

This is what happened to me on June 14th.

Wake up, shower, set up for my graduation party, notice a rock was thrown through the windshield of my car. Cops come, we tell them what we know. Couple days ago, I talk to the cop in charge and he says that he's going to drop the case soon.

This morning, about an hour and a half ago, I hear a car door slam shut. I look out the window of our house and don't see anything. I go outside to check everything, and what do I see? ANOTHER ROCK THROUGH MY WINDSHIELD!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 31, 2003 15:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Dat really sucks. Hopefully the guy who did it will be caught.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted August 02, 2003 11:31      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah thats pretty shitty luck, its a real bitch when people vandalise your car, we had that happen to us a few months ago.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community