my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Music

Printable Version
Author Topic: Music
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 16, 2003 22:44      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey im playing fallout on 2000 but the music doenst come up. I checked the options.

Is there a way like add something to the installation thing

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 17, 2003 08:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hm, what installation size did you go with?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:16      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
BIG INsTALATTION [Hazard]

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 20:20      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
You should have went with the Humongous installation. I think that is your problem.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 21:45      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hm, well the obvious thing is to make sure that you added everything to your system registry correctly, especially
[sound]
music_path2=d:\data\sound\music
free_space=0

If that part is wrong, your music may not work.

And Stapes, from what I recall, that has nothing to do with the installation size.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 21:49      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I thought that when you had Humongous, it added everything, because once when I first installed it I went with Full and didn't have any sound.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 21:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
On full it is supposed to run the sound from the CD, so although you don't have to have the CD to play the game, you'll need it if you want sound.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 23:00      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ah, that's why!

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community