my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Race

Printable Version
Author Topic: Race
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:18      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just want 2 say that me & Neo have a post race.

WE see who can get the most posts

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:21      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah but i'm not gona just type post for no reason

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 20:24      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I wouldn't do that. That is a good way to get banned from here. Just posting shit, trying to beat someone in posts is considered spam, and isn't tolerated in these forums.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 21:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, yeah, back in the day there was post wars, but that was abolished to cut down in the amount of spam. Some still slips by, but not enough to really be a problem. If you're gonna have a post race, make sure your posts have a point. Otherwise, they will be deleted and continuation of such acts is grounds for banning:

"All spam and flame posts will be deleted instantly when found by either the Sheriff, a Forum Officer, or the Senior Council Member. The person who made the post will suffer consequences, which could be either minor or severe, depending on the severity of the post(s). The person may even be permanently banned for a first-time offense. However, if the person isn't banned and then continues to spam or post flame messages, they will be banned instantly by the Senior Council Member when the post(s) is/are found."

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 19, 2003 02:15      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Or post in Stupid Stuff - the only place where spam is tolerated!

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 19, 2003 02:51      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Spam isn't even tolerated in the Stupid Stuff forum. In the Stupid stuff forum, you can post just stupid things, but you can't spam in there. You can't post like 3 messages in a row, because that could get you banned.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 19, 2003 07:45      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, though there is a lot more leniancy in the Stupid Stuff forum.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 19, 2003 10:19      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol, it reminds me of when Ace and I had this crazy competitive war to have the last word in this one thread...in hindsight i have no idea why i bothered.......Ace brought out the worst in me

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 19, 2003 12:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Didn't he do that with a lot of people though?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 19, 2003 12:47      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, but I still miss 'em.

Heheheheh, I remember when I first made him the moderator when Rob ran the forums. I thought I wasn't gonna get out alive.

Hm, speaking of Rob, has anyone ever talked to him lately? Is his ninja-hamster site still around?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 19, 2003 12:55      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
No clue. I didn't have him on ICQ at all, so I don't know.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community