my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » I live in a fallout shelter!

Printable Version
Author Topic: I live in a fallout shelter!
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2003 11:56      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well not exactly in one, but I found out that the basement of the dorm I now live in is fortified to be used as a fallout shelter. On the outside doors to the hall, there are even 'Fallout Shelter' signs. w00t da b00t!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2003 12:07      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[Approve]

Sounds interesting. So how's your Korean friend?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2003 13:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Awesome! It was his birthday yesterday, so me, him, and two of his friends sat around and drank last night. Great fun! It was interesting though because his friends that stopped by were also Korean, so occassionally they would start talking in Korean.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community