my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Just to let you all know

Printable Version
Author Topic: Just to let you all know
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 07, 2003 18:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
For the next week everything as far as the site goes is on hold. I haven't been having much time to attend to matters as I would like to have, and this next week is going to be extremely busy for me. I'll still be checking the forums mainly to make sure nobody is breaking the rules, but I probably won't be posting or doing much of anything else.

Immediate plans for when I get back include:
1) Looking more into the files that jimtsoumas sent me as well as adding the ones I like to the F2 downloads page
2) Databasing the fan-art and fan-fic pages so they are easier to update
3) Voting on some changes in regards to the Proconsul

Also, has anyone seen Raymondo lately? He seems to have gone missing. If anyone sees him around, tell him that I need an update from him. Ugh, why is it that all of my Executive Consultants seem to go missing?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2003 10:02      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
About Raymondo - What did you expect Scotty?

Ray's a class guy, but he posts on a multitude of Fallout and non-Fallout forums. I don't think he will be around too much, but he's still an amazing worker, what with building two forums and all for his own site.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 09, 2003 16:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, he is an amazing worker. A guy that motivated and active is rare.

But still, I don't like it when one of my Executive Consultants (or anybody from the Community for that matter) goes missing for an extended period of time.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 09, 2003 20:04      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, speaking of that, where the hell did Ace disappear to now?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 10, 2003 08:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Eh, sorry to say, I don't know nor can I find out. He doesn't show up on MSN at all anymore, and doesn't respond to e-mails either. But Ace is a special case; he's been in the habbit of disappearing, returning for a few days, and then disappearing agian for a while now.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 10, 2003 10:04      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He's Heero Yuy right?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 12, 2003 17:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup

Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2003 19:18      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty the Great:
Yeah, he is an amazing worker. A guy that motivated and active is rare.

But still, I don't like it when one of my Executive Consultants (or anybody from the Community for that matter) goes missing for an extended period of time.

Sorry about that scotty I just had a lot of things to do but don't worry that was just a one off it won't happen again.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2003 09:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*cheers* Welcome back, Ray; it's nice to see ya again.

Anyways, I can understand you being busy and the such; I've had times like that myself. If it does happen again, no big deal, I can completely understand being busy. However, I'd like it if you would give me warning and tell me you won't be around for a while so I don't have to wonder if you dropped off the face of the planet or not [Tongue Job 1]

Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2003 12:47      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
ha ha ok [Tongue Job 1]

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community