Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » One sentence contribution thing! (Page 3)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Printable Version
Author Topic: One sentence contribution thing!
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2003 11:33      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
BANG!

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2003 11:49      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
"you sick bastards!
im not sure ill be able to continue with this!"
cried gauss,and ran away to have some launch.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2003 14:25      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
"Who lit off that firework?" asked the man inquiring about the BANG! noise.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2003 17:44      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
"I did" said Pip, holding up his cigarrete, nonchalantly.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2003 20:52      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
At that exact moment, the wife had a MONSTEROUS orgasm, that made everyone turn their head to watch.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 01:22      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 191605699
so she put her finger in her..............

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 08:21      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
MOUTH!

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 10:13      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Then to change the course of conversation, Pip asked Rad if space went on forever, and Rad said "I don't know... let's go find out". And they did and came back three months later.

--------------------

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 13:50      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
"Dude, forever was long...."

--------------------

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 14:21      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
"So Space doesn't go on forever! But then there most be something after space! And then there must be something after that! And then there must be something after that! So everything goes on forever anyway!" and Pip replied "So, who cares!" and they forgot about it and investigated what had happened when they were away.

--------------------

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 15:07      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
When they were away Gauss and Scotty played monopoly non stop ,while each control half of the board,so no one could win...

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 16:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
However, since the game was going on six hours, it was quite exciting.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 16:29      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Suddenly the litle metal dog came to life and became Terriermeat.

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 17:33      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 1477479369   
...Causing scotty to piss his pants and run out of the room screaming like a little school girl while the dog...

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 17:37      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
Went to the fridge to get himself some food.

--------------------

No one is perfect

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 17:45      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
But had trouble opening the door, cause the magnets on the door were causing him to.... be dead.

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 18:29      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 1477479369   
...meanwhile stapes stares around nervously trying to fight the urge to...

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2003 22:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 131549933
He was fighting the urge to go over to the dog, and give the dog to his press roll tender! (long story, if you are interested, I can start another thread in stupid stuff)

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2003 03:17      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 163194783   
"Then Caliber jumped in and..."

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2003 05:54      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
Got his head stuck into the ceiling!
*Boom*

--------------------

No one is perfect

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2003 13:33      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
*Pip starts hitting him with a broom while he's dangling from the ceiling.*

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2003 17:27      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 1477479369   
And as he kept hitting him with the broom a midget with a stapler came in and.....

--------------------

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 02:18      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 163194783   
Caliber shouting: "AAAHHHHH! That are some really difficult words with a lot of meanings coming in there!" (searched for it on www.dictionary.com but found too much meanings)

--------------------

quote:

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 09:56      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Rad shouted "What happened to my dog?" and discovered someone had ate it, and this person was...

--------------------

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 10:21      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
ME!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 10:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
Meanwhile, the midget had accidentally stapled himself to the floor.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 11:51      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
Rad then ate Guass's dog, but found out it had rabies too late and ran away with Pip for another three months to find a cure, while watching the fight on a video cam.

--------------------

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 14:19      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
U ATE MY DOG!!!!!
*loads his minigun*

--------------------

No one is perfect

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 14:31      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 83373429
*grabs a bag of popcorn and a beer, and get's a front row seat for the fight*

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 14:54      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 163194783   
*Grabs his bazooka* *flomp* breaking noise of a rocket going in "Who the hell poked me with a damn broom!" *starts shooting the whole house to bits* "Uh sorry there Scotty didn't know you we're the only one that was still in the house." *Gauss points his minigun to CaliberOnzo saying: "You're gonna pay for that!" and...

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 15:37      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
Gauss Fires,however..Caliberonzo uses Scotty as a shield.
So Scotty is full of holes now...

--------------------

No one is perfect

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 16:55      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post
*Pip does the Matrix thing on Scotty cause he loves him so much.... *

P.S. I deleted that crap that was up above, it kind of ruined the flow.... please don't do it again.

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 17:33      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 1477479369   
So scotty and pip hold hands and sing as they go over a pretty hill ..meanwhile...

--------------------

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 17:41      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 292282245
Gauss switchs to Turbo Plasma rifle and whacks CaliberOnzo's Dog.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 17:44      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post   UIN: 1477479369   
and as the smell of burnt doggie fur fill the air there was only one thing that had to be done and that was....

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community