my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Hey, um, PIP.....

Printable Version
Author Topic: Hey, um, PIP.....
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2003 14:11      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
There is something that you should know about rad's spam-a-thon yesterday. Eh, basically to be straight forward, it was a setup. The Proconsul (actually, me and rad were the main forces behind this idea) wanted to test you as Sergeant and see how you would react to the situation. Needless to say, given all of the circumstances, there is not a single thing I would've done differently if I had been in your position. You acted quickly (elapsed time between start of spam and closing of thread: only one hour!) and appropriatly considering who was involved. Basically, you done real good PIP. I just hope you don't hold it against us for pulling this little stunt.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2003 18:54      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Son of a bitch...

Eh what the hell, I got an A+

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 30, 2003 02:03      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well done Pip!

Right, where's my pereformance award? A? B? C?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 00:17      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
F-! That was some of the worst spamming I've ever seen. I could have done better with my eyes closed.

[ November 01, 2003: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 04:02      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With your eyes closed? Wow!

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 05:09      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey, PIP, that was awesome! [Cool Grin] I suggest you delete that thread, though, because someone might see it and get the wrong impression about Rad-X.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 07:35      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Well it was kinda obvious Rad was testing you but it was original! Never seen anybody spam like that ;p I'll give you an 8-. Gratz Rad!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 16:46      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, PIP, delete the thread. And rad, you did alright.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 20:45      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Done.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community