my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Question

Printable Version
Author Topic: Question
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 00:44      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Can anyone tell me why yesterday while I was trying to go to www.stgfc.com I couldn't?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 00:53      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
1) Either the site was down,
2) the server was going too slow or,
3) Your computer is fucked up.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 02:42      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Thanks Stapes

--------------------

quote:

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 02:53      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Hehe don't think his computer was fucked up he got here now didn't he?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 16:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
My guess would be a problem with the server. Other than that, I'm not sure what it could be; I wasn't online all that much during the last two days so I never even noticed :s

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 08:09      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

*tsk tsk* What kind of webmaster are you?

--------------------

quote:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 10:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by CaliberOnzo:
*tsk tsk* What kind of webmaster are you?

A lazy... er..... busy one.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 10:28      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Can someone answer me a question? What spamming means?I really wanna know

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 10:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Spamming is basically posting messages that have no point. It's posting just for the sake of posting, or posting something that has nothing to do with the topic.

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 22:20      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hehehe, I have a cool avatar.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 02, 2003 22:21      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The above post would be classified as spam....(spam=a useless post, in simplified form)

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 04, 2003 11:04      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
my idea of spam is when some idiot posts the same thing like a million times just to be evil.

--------------------

quote:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 06:15      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Hey Scotty can you tell me what is going on with vault52?plz

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 07:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Basically, we're just joking around about having a forum war. It would be interesting to do, though.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 04:27      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Scotty I wanna ask you something.What is the procunsul forum?

--------------------

quote:

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2003 07:44      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah i wonder too!

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 08:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
It's a forum for the Proconsul, which is the governing body of the Community.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2003 08:37      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah, i kind of understood that the proconsul hangs out in the proconsul forum, but what exactly do they do?

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 09:44      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They plot to take over the world, of course.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2003 09:54      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
really? then i want to join

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 10:35      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Ametures.... I have plotted to take over the world since I was 3... yeah, I was a strange kid. But hey... What rank must you attain to become proconsoul? how do you join procounsoul?

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 12:49      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
quote:
Originally posted by Arcanus:
really? then i want to join

Yeah I was wondering that too!!

--------------------

quote:

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2003 13:07      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
if you plotted to take over the world when you were three, and havent succeeded yet, you need practice. me, i just started. and soon, all the worlds muggles will be under my control! LUMOS!*swings a magic staff and disappears*

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 14:22      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Right now, we are not looking for any new members of the Proconsul. There are only five positions available, all of which are now filled (the last one was filled by rad).

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 15:46      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
I have 200 untested plans on my room floor. Theres always a backup
No procounsoul for me... oh well

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community