my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Alright guys, I'll be gone for a few weeks

Printable Version
Author Topic: Alright guys, I'll be gone for a few weeks
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 04, 2003 23:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I am becoming increasingly busy with college, and therefore won't be able to check the forums as often as I would like during the next few weeks. I expect that everything should continue running without me (including the Proconsul), but nonetheless if anyone needs to get ahold of me, I'm usually on ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo during the day. However, I can't gaurantee that I'll be by my computer or that I'll respond, in which case just leave a message.

Have fun guys, see you all in a few weeks.

[ November 04, 2003: Message edited by: Scotty the Great ]

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2003 04:57      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Ok thats fine Scotty, ill make sure these people don't start a riot without u man!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2003 05:18      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
yeah Scotty

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2003 05:30      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good luck with college.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2003 11:58      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Good luck ol' chap!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2003 15:56      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OK, be a good boy and don't fail any tests. I'll keep an eye on things while you are gone.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2003 16:09      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Good luck man!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted November 06, 2003 09:58      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I always go on leaves like this, but I always come back an hour later. It's really hard! [Cool]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2003 11:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, I would imagine so. And I'm now officially back! w00t da b00t!

Actually, I'm still busy, but don't like being away from the Community for longer than I have to, and after this weekend I need a somewhat return to normality.

Now let's celebreate! *brings in a keg of beer*

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted November 16, 2003 13:12      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
Welcome back Scotty!!!!!!!!!!!1 [Cool] [Cool]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 03:43      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Who's bringing the dope! I've got the dough! Gapisci?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 05:14      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
*drinks his zen beer using the power of his mind*

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 08:24      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Welcome back mate

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community