my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Fallout outfits!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Fallout outfits!
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 13:15      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Im making a site with fallout stuff you can buy... ill come out with more info later...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 17:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, sounds like a pretty cool idea

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 19:06      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd pay almost anything for a PIPBoy (vaultboy/falloutboy whatever the fuck you call that daffy bastard.) poster.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 19:33      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Scotty, weren't you going to do that a while back but you couldn't because Interplay has Fallout copyrighted?

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 21, 2003 22:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*nods* I was thinking about it, true. But I don't know how the copyright laws work exactly, and was honestly too lazy to look into it.

However, if memory serves, you can't get in trouble for copyright infringement if you don't make a profit from what you make. Don't take my word on this, though; I may be wrong.

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2003 03:22      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

I would like one of the tight gay vault suits! With a 13 on it preferably

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2003 04:26      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
Hmm,Id like to put my hands on a nice Gauss rifle(model ofcourse hihihihi).

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2003 05:29      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol well i just want a vat of FEV but thats not gonna happen, but i would settle for a Fallout T-Shirt, there is so much crap u could put on a shirt, and all you would need is one of those printer decal kits.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2003 18:27      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I want a Master.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 24, 2003 14:18      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Arrg... Too much work... I looked into the copywright laws and I need interplay's permission. Yeah, I don't want to have to go up the interplay ladder right now... Im applying for a job with a Hollywood Video near my house. Mabye in a few weeks ill get around to emailing interplay

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 24, 2003 14:57      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Alright, that's cool. Hopefully Interplay will let you do it, as I still like the idea.

Anyways, keep us informed

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 24, 2003 15:20      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Sure thing...

[ November 24, 2003: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community