my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » So what's your GMT?

Printable Version
Author Topic: So what's your GMT?
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
To get an idea of where everyone is from/time zone, seeing how there has been different posts about it, I decided to just start a topic.

Anyways, my GMT here in good ole Wisconsin is -06:00 (Central Time, US & Canada).

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 10:29      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
do you want it in 1-24 or am/pm?

*edit* nevermind:S how do you check it?

[ December 05, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Double click on your computer's clock and go to the Time Zone tab.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:38      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
8:00-, Pacific time... hehehe, im all tan and crap like the steriotypical Californian..hahaha!! I even have long surfer dude hair, a little shorter than my shoulders at the back and my bangs cover my eyes when i let them hehehe

[ December 05, 2003: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

[ December 05, 2003: Message edited by: Danoth Dragon God ]

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 10:46      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
israel time - +2:00

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 11:01      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
uh, if i got it correctly:

(GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien

is that correct?

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:23      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Probably... I was wrong on the other forum, so yeah youre right...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, that's right. Interesting.

And after we get all of this information, we may be able to say that the sun never sets on the Community

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 11:58      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm bang on GMT. It's so much easier for me.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 12:16      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
lucky you

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 05, 2003 16:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Me = Same as Skittles!

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 06, 2003 21:14      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danoth Dragon God:hehehe, im all tan and crap like the steriotypical Californian..hahaha!! I even have long surfer dude hair, a little shorter than my shoulders at the back and my bangs cover my eyes when i let them hehehe

Holy fuck, same here!!! Except I live in Florida

I'm -05:00

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

Keln
Outsider
Member # 154

Rate Member

posted December 07, 2003 00:36      Profile for Keln   Email Keln   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
- 5 here in ole "Kintuck"

Eastern time that is.

And no, I'm not a hillbilly, and I'm not even from Kentucky. I hate this place, I want to go back to Hawaii......

[Depressed]

--------------------

"I'm tryin' to like people, it's just so hard filtering out all the stupid ones."

Posts: 28 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 01:04      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
And here down in the land of oz im on GMT +8.00 Perth time.

Im WAY to the east of you guys in america...or west if you think of it like that....round planets are confusing!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 07, 2003 03:18      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah i agree with that while i have been asleep you have posted like maniacs!

--------------------

quote:

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 05:16      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
what can I say? in Greece the dif between America is 6 or 9 hours I think.All you post when I am asleep I think

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 10:41      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, sounds like fun: Fall asleep with no new messages, and wake up with pages of 'em.

Keln: If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up going from Hawaii to Kentucky?!
Slurry: It would be west, because it would be shorter

And something useful: A World TimeZone Map!

Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 12:57      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
I'm right on GMT too.

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 09:46      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm +1:00, Central European time.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community