my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Bring back Fallout 3 petition!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Bring back Fallout 3 petition!
Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 17:32      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It may be too late already, but there's a petition to bring back Fallout 3, that has over 30000 names already. The petition will be presented by one of Interplay's shareholders at their next meeting, so I ask everybody to sign it. It will only take a few seconds.

Click here.

EDIT: Forgive me for posting it on this forum, but I figured more people would see it here.

[ December 09, 2003: Message edited by: Ratty ]

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 06:05      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
ok Ratty I have already voted.I WANNA FALLOUT BACK I forgot the vote count now is 308004

[ December 10, 2003: Message edited by: Jim ]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 07:35      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i have voted, hate fallout:bos!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 09:50      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Signed.....LOTSA VOTES =)..

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 11:31      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Voted... If they dont bring it back we have a lot more people to support our riot... HAHAHA If they do not bring it back they DIE!!!

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 12:10      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I guess I'll leave this hear even though it would fit better in the F3 forum.

And I signed.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 13:54      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
if interplay doesnt start doing fallout 3 now, ill start another petition. "kill interplay and burn every BoS copy"

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 16:12      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Please stop doing that. Kill is bad ok. What do you think Scotty?

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 16:25      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
About what? The petition? It's a good idea, but probably own't work.

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 19:17      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lets hope it work else the ensuing riot will probably destroy... well ALOT ill make sure of that

negative karma is good

i too have signed

[ December 10, 2003: Message edited by: goblinsoftheflarg ]

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2003 21:03      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Good to hear.

And welcome to the Community.

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 10, 2003 21:43      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thank you glad to be here

--------------------

Braids, Dementia

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 10:24      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Are you ready to pay your taxes? [Cool]

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 10:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Quiet rad! We need to tie him down and make sure he won't leave first [Tongue Job 1]

Keln
Outsider
Member # 154

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 10:46      Profile for Keln   Email Keln   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Signed....30918

--------------------

"I'm tryin' to like people, it's just so hard filtering out all the stupid ones."

Posts: 28 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 18:00      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmm taxes eh? well i can just steal it all back, anyways i have high luck and gambling, ultamant(spelled right?) mony producer so here... gives 50000 gold

--------------------

Braids, Dementia

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2003 18:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Sweet. Maybe I should rethink this whole 'non-profit organization' thing for the Community

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 11, 2003 18:05      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hehehe nobody blame me for that idea please

--------------------

Braids, Dementia

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community