my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » hope for fallout 3

Printable Version
Author Topic: hope for fallout 3
welsh
Outsider
Member # 159

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 07:59      Profile for welsh   Email welsh   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is some news that hope might not all be lost. Silver Style might be purchasing or considering a purchase of Fallout 3. They might be just trying to figure out what the reception of the fallout community might be.

For more news-

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3285

including links to more of this discussion and some comments form one of the execs at SS.

--------------------

attitude is everything

Posts: 4 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 10:11      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I hope they do as good a job as black isle.... if they get it.... but a OK fallout 3.... is better than none at all

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 10:26      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah, but i miss blak isle

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 11:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, as I'm sure we all do. However, it's gone and dead. So we have to work at moving on to something new. This may be the answer Fallout fans have been lookin' for.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 14:27      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Your such a great leader scotty*wipes tear* my rage is not fading though... after this solution is over we still must exrtract revenge for black isle

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 14:34      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Thanks for the compliment

And yes, we still need revenge, regardless if Silver Style does buy the rights for Fallout on the PC.

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2003 15:42      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Not revenge, revenge is to minor... I was thinking more along the lines of vengance

--------------------

welsh
Outsider
Member # 159

Rate Member

posted December 12, 2003 19:38      Profile for welsh   Email welsh   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3354

For some pictures from Van Buren on what Fallout 3 might have looked like.

--------------------

attitude is everything

Posts: 4 | From: Virginia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 07:46      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
OMFG!
This so falloutish,and yet vissualy better than F1 and 2!
waaaaaaaaa!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 13, 2003 08:28      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
YES! i agree with you, Gauss! THIS is fallout!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 09:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
*nods* It doesn't have the rugged feal of F1 and 2, but I think it's still pretty good. I'd prefer to see more worn-down buildings, though.

goblinsoftheflarg
Outsider
Member # 162

Rate Member

posted December 13, 2003 19:56      Profile for goblinsoftheflarg   Author's Homepage   Email goblinsoftheflarg   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yes i agree with scotty though it is FIR better than interplays ideas

ma pa left fera sec be back in awile

--------------------

i like goblins they make funny little popping noises when they die
Braids, Dementia

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2003 22:54      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Well as long as they stuck with the core ideas of the fallout system of play and they are all FO fans themselves with ex black islanders it would be promising, im for anything that keeps fallout RPG's alive

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community