my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Fallout 3 screenshots (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Fallout 3 screenshots
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 06, 2004 13:30      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
you mean you say that youll do something in a day, and you do it in a year?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 14:15      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well, yes.

Right now, it appears that I am not going to work on the site today. I was expecting to get called into work, but nothing yet. Hrmphl.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 15:23      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
wow, you always manage to spell 'hrmphl' correct! by work, do you mean work on the site or work on a construction yard or demonstrating condoms at the pharmacy?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 17:39      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
By work I mean my job at which I make my money. It's nice. Money = Computer Upgrades = w00t da b00t!

Also, I just got my Radeon 9800 XT in the mail today. I already installed it, too. It's da bomb diggitty!

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 18:36      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Arky, how the hell did you manage to accumulate 694 posts in just one month? You are better than I used to be on NMA! Change that quote in your signature - it should be printed in caps, underlined and with gold letters! You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 07:39      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol he just talks a whole lot oh shiat!!

btw nice Scotty, happy pixel crunching.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 08, 2004 11:05      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, im just being active ratty! i wont tell you my big secret though!

*edit* there, i edited the signature! this is the ultimate one!

*edit2* how can i make the letters gold and underlined?

[ January 08, 2004: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 23:28      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I'm not sure if you can.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 09, 2004 07:54      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
WHAT!? make it possible then!

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 09, 2004 09:49      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Why? We are moving forums anyway.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 09, 2004 09:57      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
make it possible there then [Angry]

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community