my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Another proof of interplays stupidity

Printable Version
Author Topic: Another proof of interplays stupidity
Jet2241
Outsider
Member # 163

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 12:20      Profile for Jet2241   Email Jet2241   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you guys but i visit gamespot everyday and its quite popular .
And the point is that fallout 3 has benn the most popular title in their chart. it was on first place for about 5 days, very rare on gamespot. proof of how the PEOPLE want it ! [Approve]

--------------------

Fuck with the best,
end with the rest.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 12:35      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well it's over now. As soon as I saw those screenshots, are suddenly realised Interplay sucks.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 14:12      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 199681180
wHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE GRAPHICS THAT WE SAW IN THE sCREENSHOTS?
i THINK iTS ALRIGHT BUT i WOULD PREFER THE 2D ENGINE [Cool]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 18, 2003 16:08      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
do you have to use caps lock?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 23:38      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
No.

And I was sure of Interplay's stupidity long before this post, but this just adds more fuel to the inferno. *mutters* fuckin' Interplay.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
PIPBoy2000
Wandering Champion
Member # 133

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 02:06      Profile for PIPBoy2000   Email PIPBoy2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Interplay has been corrupted. 'Nuff said.

--------------------

I sometimes get lonely on the weekends...

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2003 04:05      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Agreed let us blame Herve. YOU BASTARD HERVE. YOU ARE A LEECH! AND A VERY UNATTRACTIVE ONE AT THAT!

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 19, 2003 04:08      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
who the hell is herve?

--------------------

quote:

Sir_paladin_mike
Outsider
Member # 151

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2004 15:30      Profile for Sir_paladin_mike   Author's Homepage   Email Sir_paladin_mike   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 199681180
yes i have to use Caps !!!!
and who is Herve?

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Jet2241:
you drunk moron ,stop spamming here .this is not a social room and no one cares about your drinking problems .

Posts: 44 | From: israel | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 09:09      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Who is Herve! I kinda feel like a idiot saying this after it has been said 2 times before hhhmmppp..

[ January 04, 2004: Message edited by: CaliberOnzo ]

--------------------

quote:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 04, 2004 09:34      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
the mysterious Herve...noone knows who he(she?) is.

--------------------

quote:

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 07:00      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Herve Caen, co-founder of Titus and Interplay's CEO. He's the most responsible for Interplay's downfall. He sucked 5 million dollars out of Interplay to his company Titus, which is more than entire budget of Fallout 3. Company's new console-only policy is his idea.

Here's a picture of the ugly SOB:

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 07:32      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

Ah now I know why he has such a stupid name he looks stupid! Well fuck him!

--------------------

quote:

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 08:00      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
he looks like the real life version of super mario:/ UGLY. so he is the bastard that got fallout 3 shelved?

--------------------

quote:

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 11:33      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
*loads a sniper rifle and aims to that picture*
time to die

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 12:29      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
dont get any crazy ideas gauss...
you're going to destroy your computer.

[ January 05, 2004: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Jim
Wandering Hero
Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2004 14:21      Profile for Jim   Email Jim   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191605699
*prints the picture,stick it on the wall and prepearing the darts*it is safer to do that way

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Gauss:
Look whos talking,the least posting member of the community.

Posts: 243 | From: Greece | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 06, 2004 11:59      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, that was a conversation killer. gauss what happened to your screen?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2004 13:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
quote:
Originally posted by Arcanus:
dont get any crazy ideas gauss...
you're going to destroy your computer.

Yeah, I guess you were right. I just went through three monitors before I came to that conclusion.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 06, 2004 13:28      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
you destroyed three monitors before you noticed that you broke them?

--------------------

quote:

CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 09:36      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

No I think he is kidding! Oh and don't you think he looks more like Luigi?

--------------------

quote:

The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 09:53      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LOL.....you guys have wierd minds.....

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 10:52      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
what? how dare you!

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 14:18      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Oh, speaking of monitors, I'm going to be getting a 21" flat screen. My current one is 21" but not flat, a pain in the ass to transport, and is starting to go to shit more and more each day. So I decided to get a new one off of Ebay.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 07, 2004 15:21      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i have a 40" non flat monitor, its a pain to move it. also everyone who visits me calls it a tv! some ppl i guess...

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 17:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Dude, 40"? You gotta be shittin' me. Go take a picture of it and show us.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 18:11      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
40?
i thought u said ur comp sux.anyway ive never seen 40..wtf???its bigger then my tv!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2004 18:28      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Stop lying, Stapes...err, Arcanus!

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 07:47      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol yeah i think your shitting us man...

Yeah ive got a 17 inch flat screen at my dads house and an ld ibm radiation king flat screen here...

But yeah i agree, i dont even know the guy and i can tell he is an asshole. My dad always says "Never trust a man with a moustache" and i totally agree. That guy is going to die...

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 08, 2004 11:03      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
lol of course im shitting you! it was my tv i was talking about...and i think its 30".

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 15:38      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
arcanus.. you said its 40" and if your going to change your story, at least go back and edit your posts... my moniter sucks, but my cuz has a 22" ultrabrite perfectflat moniter. and I hate him for it

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 15:59      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
mY pal has a great sony 20 flat monitor,yes 20,not 21.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 17:47      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a 17" LCD and feel kinda... small.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 08, 2004 23:30      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Well Ratty, when compared to me, you always were a little short

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted January 09, 2004 07:53      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i hope that is literally

--------------------

quote:

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community