my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » Merry X-mas

Printable Version
Author Topic: Merry X-mas
The_Lonely_Phox
Wanderer
Member # 147

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2003 09:22      Profile for The_Lonely_Phox   Email The_Lonely_Phox   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just wishing you all for a joyful holiday and keep warm, safe and bellys full =) , ill be gone for a week or so, so dont think i left =) laters

--------------------

"Death is the passage of life into the next"-unknown
"a noob is just an unexperianced veteran"-me to raz 2004

Posts: 84 | From: Cincinnati OH, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2003 09:52      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
its not christmas until tomorrow!

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2003 12:42      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
About 36 more hours for me. Still, it should be fun. I'm participating in The Order's Christmas Drunken Spam-a-thon.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2003 13:58      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
did you say SPAM-a-thon!?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2003 14:14      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yes, but it is at The Order, not here, so don't get any bright ideas. And it is primarily the oldies of TO that are doing it as well.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2003 15:34      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
hmm, maybe i should join the order?

--------------------

quote:

Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted December 23, 2003 16:30      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
I've still got 25 hours and 26mins here

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 00:50      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Neh, we don't want any more n00blits there (no offense, but the place is being overrun with 'em). [Tongue Job 1]

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2003 09:14      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
well, ive quit diablo anyway [Tongue Job 1] ill just have to spam here instead...

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 10:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Ok, to clear things up: When I refer to The Order's D2 clan, I'm referring to the forums that are hosted here. When I refer to just The Order, I'm referring to the old Fallout clan with forums at NMA.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 24, 2003 12:16      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
aha ok then. whatever. does it matter anyway?

--------------------

quote:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 24, 2003 12:26      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yes. The Order Diablo clan, is still part of this community, because some of the members of there are members here. Plus they are on this forum, so therefore, they are part of our community and you can't spam in there.

The Order is a different message board located on a different server, that doesn't mind if you spam them. We on the other hand don't like spam and if you would read our regulations, we don't like spam and you could get banned for spamming.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community