my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » Humor (Page 1)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: Humor
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 08:40      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I was bored today so I began playing Fallout again, this time with only one intelligence. It was quite hilarious. The conversations were really interesting. Take a look at these:

(In Shady Sands)
Katrina: Welcome to Shady Sands, traveler. My name is Katrina. My job is to greet strangers and help them understand our village. We find that there are fewer problems if you listen to what I have to say.
Me: Wubba!
Katrina: It is a pity that you are dimwitted. We will have difficulty understanding each other. I hope the others in your vault are not like you.
Me: Wubba-val?
Katrina: Yes, I can tell you are from a vault. You have that look about you. I came from Vault-15, to the east. But I had to leave my home and now I live here. Hopefully you will find what you are looking for, even if it is just another place to live. I hope that your vault did not kick you out due to your wits. I do hope there is another reason.

(Junktown)
Kalnor: I'm sorry, the gates are closed for the night. Come back in the morning.
Me: Hunh-huh!
Kalnor: Come. . . back. . . day. . .

(Junktown)
Kalnor: You'd better put that away. Junktown is a friendly place, friend, and we want to keep it that way.
Me: Uh, oh.
Kalnor: Hey you, no weapons! And I don't care if your momma dropped you on your head as a kid. No weapons.

(The Hub)
Loxley: Bloody fine job making it through the defenses, mate! I'm rather impressed. Toss me your name!
Me: Nuhhh?
Loxley: Well, [Derisive sound], how did a total moron, such as yourself, get past my defenses? Sorry, no idiot savants allowed, we like good conversation here. Jasmine, show our drooling friend the door please.

(Brotherhood of Steel)
Darrel: Greetings, and welcome to the Brotherhood of Steel.
Me: Duh...
Darrel: [Laughs at you] Friend, I don't think you have a chance of getting in here. The Elders have a minimum IQ requirement for new Initiates.
Me: [more]
Darrel: If you were lookin' to get ahold of better arms, maybe you should try the Glow down south. [Darrel points south]
Darrel: Here, take some Rad-X [Darrel gives you some pills]
Darrel: Swallow these like this. [Darrel motions taking the pills and rubs his tummy]. Mmmmm yummm.
Darrel: Wait, wait, Not yet! [Darrel stops you from taking the pills] Wait until you get to the Glow.

Yeah, like I said, I was bored.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 15:48      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
LMAO! That is really funny. I might actually do that. With the one intelligence.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 25, 2002 01:35      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
The worst is with one strength, you cant even carry what you start with. But thats pretty funny lol.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted October 25, 2002 08:24      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hehehe, pretty cool...

That's what I like about fallout, so much content! Gives a sense of realism, and it's interesting.

--------------------

jump on her and demand sex!

Posts: 399 | From: montreal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 26, 2002 00:04      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got bored with Fallout as well so what I did is put all the stats to 1. I couldn't get close to beating a single rat in the Vault 13 cave.

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 26, 2002 08:16      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
roflmao!

Oh, I found another thing that you can do to make Fallout a little more interesting. Change your name to something different. For instance:

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 26, 2002 18:05      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
lol That is just too great. I might do that sometime.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted October 27, 2002 12:09      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh yeah, that loxley guy is funny too.

(i did get the joke, just wanted to point out loxley's funnyness)

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2002 03:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheh, yeah, that's why I decided to post that pic.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2002 04:34      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
He has the best saying.

"Now we have gotten the pleasantries aside can I ask you a question? WHAT THE BLOODY, BLOODY...........BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!"

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2002 19:21      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I haven't encountered him while playing Fallout yet. Where in the Hub is he?

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2002 21:26      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You havn't found Loxley yet! He is by far one of the best characters in Fallout.

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2002 04:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
He's in the basement of that one building that's to the south of that one trader in Oldtown.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2002 12:22      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Oh. Ok, I'll have to check that place out then.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 01:15      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah and he gives you good quests as well

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 19:37      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ah. I guess I missed a whole section of that place. I never noticed that part of town, so that explains why I haven't found Loxley yet. I'm just about on that part in my new game that I started the other day. I guess that I'll have to stop by Loxley then.

MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted November 08, 2002 04:02      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
heh, got to dig out my Fallout 2 now and see what i can make that do shure i could get a lot of coments that'll be funny as hell [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

http://www.scooterdeath.com/
proud to be a crap farmer-MST3K

Posts: 31 | From: Mayville WI | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2002 12:33      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, from what I hear, if you play a dumb character in Fallout 2, everyone treats you like a retard (basically because you are one). The guy whose dog you're supposed to find (Smoke) completely ignores you and the Elder doesn't give you any money and repeats herself a lot (Go to Klamath. KLAMATH! Seek out Vic. VIC!)

It's pretty funny.

MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted November 08, 2002 12:55      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*sounds of a grown man luaghing his ass off and falling on the floor* [Tongue Job 1]

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2002 19:10      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Fallout 2 is so much easier with 10 intelligence, you get so many more opportunities.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 08, 2002 23:57      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Really Slurry? No shit... J/K I am playing F2 right now and trying to do all these stupid stuff...

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2002 04:55      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Lol. I was just playing F2 last night, and I was walking around with 0 intelligence, 10 charisma, and some other things. It was pretty funny. The people in every town would keep talking to me like I was a little baby. They would say like 'ga ga goo goo?' It was really funny.

Raymondo2000
Wanderer
Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2002 05:18      Profile for Raymondo2000   Author's Homepage   Email Raymondo2000   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131710234
I always have a chr with 10 everything [Tongue Job 1]

one thing I also liked about fallout1 was the "Tell Me About" option but they never put it in fallout 2 you cud ask poeple about stuff that never made it in the game

[ November 09, 2002: Message edited by: Raymondo2000 ]

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2002 08:51      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, that was pretty nice (and fun). Too bad it wasn't in F2, I was hoping that it would be. But oh well, it's still a good game.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2002 22:34      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
You're right Ace, that last post of mine was pretty stupid.
Yeah I liked that thing, i remember it said something funny when you asked the chick in Shady Sands about sex.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2002 23:34      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha! Now that was a classic...

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2002 03:58      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Damn, im so in the mood for Fallout now, guess ill crack out the ole' disc and find some more stupid stuff

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 11, 2002 12:52      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yup Fallout and Fallout 2 were the first games I installed on my new computer.

You can't beat a classic.

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 12, 2002 05:20      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"the chick in shady sands about sex"

hmmmm...I'll have to check that one out.

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted November 13, 2002 01:42      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Damn, my sense of humour must have been terrible when i first played Fallout......*shrugs* mebbe it was something else.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

MAD-Matt
Outsider
Member # 88

Rate Member

posted November 13, 2002 17:19      Profile for MAD-Matt       Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i love vault city with 1 int., almost every one i talk to ends up kicking me out and the elder gets realy pissed at me

--------------------

jello
Wandering Hero
Member # 77

Rate Member

posted November 14, 2002 13:35      Profile for jello   Email jello   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh fucking elder! what a bitch. I used to get pleasure by saving and loading and finding new ways to kill her each time...

I'm gonna whipe out that city next time i play

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2002 15:45      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jello you sick person... J/K I enjoyed it as well fucking black bitch...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2002 10:53      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
lol......

Not all is bad with a one Intelligence character. Look at this:

Image is courtesty of Kharn.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2002 15:21      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
LOL!

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community