my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » Kazaa!

Printable Version
Author Topic: Kazaa!
KIMIZCI
Outsider
Member # 111

Rate Member

posted April 04, 2003 09:02      Profile for KIMIZCI   Email KIMIZCI   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 169388575
I downloaded Fallout from Kazaa (speed=0,03kb/s , size=490000...) but thanks to the damn error in the 'critter dat' I can't play it! Any ideas? (Instead of 'Dude, you're f**ked up!'..)

--------------------

I forget my password.

Posts: 2 | From: Istanbul, Turkey | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted April 05, 2003 11:01      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Ummmm..... buy it?

Or burn it....or download another Warez version.

[ April 05, 2003: Message edited by: Slurrydevil ]

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
FALLOUTGOD
Wandering Hero
Member # 94

Member Rated:

posted April 05, 2003 11:29      Profile for FALLOUTGOD   Email FALLOUTGOD   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 161401573   
could send ya the criter dat if u gots msn or some shit

--------------------

xcuse me while i kill my self
blow my brain across the wall
fuck you all, how do you do
fuck me? fuck you too
and now i end this all

xcuse me while...... i kill my seeeeeeeeeeeeeelf

Posts: 389 | From: some-place-near-hell | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 05, 2003 13:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, or if it doesn't take up a killer amount of space, I could even upload it to the site temporarily.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community