my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » Bone Yard

Printable Version
Author Topic: Bone Yard
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 02, 2003 21:48      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey I got fallout up and running and i really hate the missions at bone yard.

Any 1 have tips on how to beat it.
Whats the way?
And whos side should i go on?

Are the blades good or bad

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 02, 2003 23:09      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
The Blades are good; you want to side with them. As for tips on how to beat it, I would just suggest looking at the walkthrough. It should cover basically everything in the Boneyard (at least as far as I know).

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 15, 2003 00:31      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
once i did the job for the regalators and killed all of the blades but when i went to by Weapons from the Gun runners they killed me?

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 15, 2003 08:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
That because the Gun Runners usually side with the Blades, so if you eliminate the Blades they get pissed off.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 16, 2003 22:39      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i Tried to kill them all for there Weapons but the snipers killed me

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community