my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » Master killer

Printable Version
Author Topic: Master killer
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 16, 2003 22:46      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey i just wanted to say that i killed 110 super mutants.

How many have any of u killed.

[Cool] [Smoking]

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 17, 2003 00:22      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i havent killed much mutans but i have killed 234 woman

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 17, 2003 02:19      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I've lost count as to how many I've killed. I don't know if I'm going to be going on Fallout anytime soon. I'm pretty busy as of late and don't have the time.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 17, 2003 05:53      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Neo!! You evil mysoginist!! lol

I don't know and I can't be bothered checking...but I have killed 50 children on one of my characters...she is also a slaver, a made (wo)man and has the worst possible karma you could imagine. I couldn't do a lot of stuff though because so many people either wont talk to you or try and kill you. Plus the NCR rangers are a real bitch.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 17, 2003 08:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
heheheheheheh, way to go, Slurry

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 00:28      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
in the fallout i have idont have children

--------------------

Neo

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 08:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Eh? That's strange. I've heard of F2 not having any children, but never before F1.

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 19:35      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i read some where that in one Version there is children and in a nother version thers is none

--------------------

Neo

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 19:37      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I've heard of that for F2 but not F1. In F2, some versions sold in Europe contained no chilren. At least I think it was Europe; I'm not sure.

Either way, I never heard of this in F1. I could be wrong, though.

Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 19:44      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I believe that its only the American version that has kids.

But i dont think there is a Auzzie version cause the game is quit old.

But yeah it american versiion with kids.

(The closet things to kids are either migets or deathclaws) Lol.

--------------------

Neo Java

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:07      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm on a killing spreeeee i have killed every one starting from the vault 13 and the hub. i am almost done

--------------------

Neo

Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:22      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So i bet i can do that 2
But its bad Karma and it will give a negative energy to other people and myself.
(no i havent got a courier as a phscic)

But i just kill to train.
I think after 110 super mutants i can take on the military base

--------------------

Neo Java

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:25      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
people realy hate me in fallout my karama is like 92

--------------------

Neo

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 20:28      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
There are kids in the European version of F1. I know that because one of my friends has the European version. F2 European version has kids too, it is just a couple of the discs that don't.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 22:12      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Explanation of missing children in Fallout 2.

At least for Fallout 2 there is a patch for children. I don't know of any for Fallout, though.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community