next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » areas

Printable Version
Author Topic: areas
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 19:47      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
has any one been to every secret area in fallout

--------------------

Neo

Posts: 68 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 19:52      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What secret areas.
On the world map u mean.

I once met this guy trying to sell junkm cars.

--------------------

Neo Java

Posts: 63 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 18, 2003 20:00      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that happend to me once but i killed him icant remeber why it was a long time ago

--------------------

Neo

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 22:05      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Bob's Used Cars. The only place in the game where you can find the Red Ryder BB Gun.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted September 25, 2003 22:19      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
when i killed him i did not take his gun

--------------------

Neo

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted September 25, 2003 22:48      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I've gotten that part like 5 times already. I also have gotten 2 aliens. Another thing that I've gotten was the one guy who travels around singing and shit. I've seen him about 3 times.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 26, 2003 02:39      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I never get random encounters in Fallout One. Got every single on in Two though.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Posts: 466 | From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 27, 2003 05:44      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
I think i've seen all the random encounters in 1 at least once or twice...but in two I have no idea...there are a few ultra rare ones...like the eyes of forever...has anyone seen that? Its where you find this circle shaped rock and when you walk thru it you end up in Vault 13..like it was in F1 with no Deathclaw nest and the Overseers chair..they just grafted in the map from one....weirdy paradoxy space stuff eh!?

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 27, 2003 07:09      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That's not that rare - I get it everytime I play Fallout 2, which is quite a lot, started playing it again actually.

Now, Ian was meant to be found in The Abbey in FO2. But.. sadly The Abbey didn't exist.

--------------------

As I gaze up at the night sky in my own fair time, I look back down and see the devastation. This post-nuclear world. It's terrible. But at least we got Nuka-Cola, warm and flat, the drink of the post-apocalyptic civiliztion. Generation Next!

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted September 30, 2003 08:23      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol i guess your right, I think each individual encounter has an equal statisitcal chance of appearing every time you run into one.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 00:32      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well i only got the used cars encounter and the alien ship encounter. I founf the UFO kinda funny.

4 u people that dont remember waat it said.
It goes along the lines as this.

*If found return to area 7*

--------------------

Neo Java

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 00:47      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what is area 7 and is it in fallout or was it some giberish.

--------------------

Neo

Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 00:53      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well no area 7 isnt in fallout but it supposed to by some secret bunker in America where they keep Aliens and stuff.

I know cause ive been there myself.Thanks to Area 7 tours working Mondays 2 Thursdays.

lol

--------------------

Neo Java

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 01:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Area 7? What are you smoking? If you knew anything, you would know that it is Area 51 that supposedly has all that shit in it. Tours? There has never been any real proof that there really is an Area 51, so I think that you are just posting blatant lies.

And it doesn't say anything about an Area 7. It says: 'You find the remains of a crashed UFO. They really are out there!' Or something to that extent. It says nothing about an Area 7.

Neo
Wanderer
Member # 124

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 01:17      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
shit i would of known but i havent got the Alien encounter for a long time

--------------------

Neo

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 17:22      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
i must suck then ive hardly seen any special encounters

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Neo Java
Wanderer
Member # 125

Rate Member

posted October 06, 2003 19:05      Profile for Neo Java   Email Neo Java   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Crap its not like i know what area 51 real name is. I know its problably not real and i know there is no tours to see.

Wats up your arse lately stapes [Constapated]

--------------------

Neo Java

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 22:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
First off, I'm still really sore from work on Friday and Saturday. Anger usually helps when I'm injured. Second, I was in a car accident on last Monday, and I still have side effects from it. I went to the doctor, and he said I had a minor concussion, but I shouldn't still be suffering from it. That is what has been up my ass.

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 07, 2003 07:17      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
lol, using us as your punching bag eh Stapes? I don't mind really, as long as i can do the same to you.

Plus area 51 is a joke, if the US government wanted something to be secret there wouldn't be rumours.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 07, 2003 10:02      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There is an Area 51 where Area 51 should be, but it's not Area 51.

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted October 07, 2003 17:18      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
huh?

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 09, 2003 06:44      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
He probably means there is a facility out in the desert called Area 51 but its not aliens.

Do you know that they reckon most areas of technology have massive advances that big companies and governments are stockpiling until the perfect time to release them for maximum profit? Pretty cool conspiracy theory eh?

Plus they reckon some guy invented cold fusion but his rivals in the clean energy business bribed the university studying his research to tell the public it didn't work.

--------------------

- Nietzsche

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2003 17:09      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Slurrydevil, you are my kind of guy. You should see some crazy conspiracy shit I wrote over at NMA...

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

rad-x
Vault Citizen
Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2003 12:13      Profile for rad-x     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Knight_Wolf:
huh?

I know what I mean. [Cool]

--------------------

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community