my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » The horrors of fallout 1

Printable Version
Author Topic: The horrors of fallout 1
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2003 12:36      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Who here knows how much health the master of the mutants has, i was too lazy to get awarness on my character who mastered every part of the game and i am going through it again wth an underleveled character...
Any Help would be appreciated...
Thank you

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 17, 2003 14:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I believe one time I calculated it at 500. *sigh* Good times.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
CaliberOnzo
Wandering Hero
Member # 136

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 03:48      Profile for CaliberOnzo   Author's Homepage   Email CaliberOnzo   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 163194783   
Hey,

I never did that hmmm maybe it would be nice to make a website with the approximite HP and stuff of all creatures but then again maybe it's allready somewhere around. Maybe it's even on NMA I never bothered to look there...

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You're now the official lazy-ass of the Order.

Posts: 313 | From: Netherlands, Woerden | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 08:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Me neither, because I've never been that ambitious or curious. Also, it might be easier to tear apart the master.dat file and get everyones precise HP from there.

Ratty
Wandering Champion
Member # 138

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 08:04      Profile for Ratty     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Only 500? Damn, that's not much.

--------------------

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors.
But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.

Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted November 18, 2003 08:26      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
500?? lmao!!!!!
what a wimp!!

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2003 11:27      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Thats just 2 good eyeshots with a turbo plasma rifle, easy...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 19, 2003 11:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, the Master isn't that hard of a guy to kill. At least I never thought he was. But the first few times I went through the game, I never even fought him. I just would always sneak to the last level and detonate the a-bomb there.

Ah, good times.

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community