my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout   » downloading fallout... (Page 2)

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Printable Version
Author Topic: downloading fallout...
Gauss
Vault Veteran
Member # 108

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 06:01      Profile for Gauss   Email Gauss   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 292282245
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
no i remember!
well what u wanna do?
played mostly fallout 2.

--------------------

No one is perfect

Posts: 756 | From: Israel | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 07, 2003 06:58      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
i cant find the brotherhood of steel. how annoying.

*edit* ARGHHHH!!! in the last 5 minutes the game has stuffed up 4 times!!! im already starting to hate this game, good thing im soon finished.

*edit* uhm...is the game finished when you blow up the base? the overseer said i had to kill the master but wasnt he in the base?

[ December 07, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Ratty:
You are now the Spam God of Fallout community!

Posts: 766 | From: Sweden, Luleå | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 10:44      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Nope, the Master isn't in the base; he's someplace else.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 07, 2003 12:17      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah i found him now. i completed the games in 11 hours of gameplay. that wasnt too hard

anyway, time to complete it again and get the turbo plasma rifle

[ December 07, 2003: Message edited by: Arcanus ]

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 07, 2003 13:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Don't forget the hardened power armor!

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2003 07:42      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
oh yeah. i gotta look for those. it isnt the BoS whos makin them right?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 08:36      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Nope, not the BoS.

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2003 08:39      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
ok, then i can stop slaughtering all them bastards. it isnt too hard to kill them, ian killed one with a 10 mm gun how the heck is that possible?

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 10:44      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
You probably damaged the guy or Ian shot him awhile and you were taking the damage for him... Turbo plasma rifle I found my first time by accident, but Ill give you a clue... Be a good rebel leader... (good meaning dont slaughter any innocents...)

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Posts: 259 | From: Windsor, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2003 13:14      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
no it was like this:
i talked to rhombus and wanted him to "teach me some stuff" then i said i could easily beat him in combat. then he started blasting his gaitling laser on me. i was kinda bored so i tried to kill him with my plasma rifle. then another guard came. Ian shot him and got a critical hit for like 30 hit points. then he shot again and damaged for about 10 hp and the guard died:/ i hadnt even engaged combat so its not possible that i could have hurt him earlier. anyway, i think i have a clue for where to get turbo plasma...those dudes at the boneyard wanted me to kill some death claws, and that they "would leave more weapons than i could possibly use". is that right?

--------------------

quote:

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 14:27      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
You are on the right track with that one. The boneyard is loaded with good quests like that.

And that guard brings the complete Brotherhood to shame

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 08, 2003 14:39      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
hehe, now i got both hardened armor and turbo rifle

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 08, 2003 15:26      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Pretty melting effects... You miss so many different types of deaths if you do not get bloody mess... hehehe, everyone here has to like the series hellsing... if you have not heard of it look up Hellsing Pictures on google... awsome 13mm explosive rounds fired out of a gun as long as a rifle...

--------------------

HAHAHAHA! Your lord of chaos has come, feel my wrath and tremble!!! For the Earth will burn with a fiery light and be purifyed and the corruption of the light will be cleansed with darkness

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 09, 2003 09:47      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah, now that im bored with the plasma rifle i have started a melee char. he has bloody mess and gifted. he owns.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 10:41      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Thats what my tactics used... my usual sniper one I need to start Fallot 2 with will have that too... lotsa PE INT and AGL... by the way, in F2 can you get stat raising implants like in F1?

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 09, 2003 10:49      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yes, you need a module. this stats is available to raise:

ST
PE
CH
IN

i wont tell you where they are though

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 11:24      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Arrg... I cant stand mods... ill just have to do it the old fashioned way... Plain old stats... my str is gonna suck.... but my agl will be 10 from the beginning, hahaha

--------------------

Arcanus
Vault Veteran
Member # 158

Rate Member

posted December 09, 2003 13:32      Profile for Arcanus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 191218899
yeah, you only need 5 str, since you can increase it to 10 with adv power armor and the module

agility though, its nice to have 10 in the beginning but you can pick the gain agility perk instead.

--------------------

quote:

Danoth Dragon God
Wandering Hero
Member # 148

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2003 14:15      Profile for Danoth Dragon God   Email Danoth Dragon God   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    
Yeah well, no mod for me, besiedes that is why i chose gifted, dont have to worry about str...

--------------------

All times are Central Time
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community