my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » No CD Patch

Printable Version
Author Topic: No CD Patch
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2002 15:43      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
It has been brought to my attention that the current No CD Patch for version 1.27 of the game doesn't work. So, I checked it out, and sure enough, there is a problem with the patch.

Anyone else know of a different patch for that version of the game (one that actually works)?

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2002 00:06      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Sorry, no idea, I rely on you for my patches!

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 19, 2002 07:19      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, well, apparently so does everyone else around here. Then again, I guess that's a good thing

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 20, 2002 07:50      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I would, but I still don't have Tactics.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2002 19:43      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I finally got Tactics today. Thanks to Scotty that is. He sent them to me via mail and I just received them today.

As for the No CD Patch, I've been looking but just keep getting dead links for all of the patches. I'll keep looking and let you guys know what I find.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2002 03:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, no problem Stapes, now you can help me with the Tactics walkthrough

Good luck with finding a new patch, though, because almost all of the sites I found had the same one, and the rest were deadlinked.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2002 12:23      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, seeing how I'm just starting the game tonight, I don't think that I would be able to do a walkthrough as thorough as yours.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2002 19:57      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
I'm just wondering if anyone has found a No CD patch that actually works. I lost my disc and want to play. If I had the patch I would be able to play without the disc. If someone can find one, that would be awesome!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 22, 2002 22:02      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Yeah, I found one a few days ago. I just don't remember what it's name was or where it went on my hard drive. I'll have to look around the clutter that I've dled in the last couple of days and see what I can find.

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2002 08:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Here it is:

Tactics No CD Patch

Just follow the directions in the readme file and it should work just fine.

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted November 23, 2002 11:03      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Ok. Thanks a lot!

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community