my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » A Bos Mission

Printable Version
Author Topic: A Bos Mission
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2002 19:46      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
[Hazard] [Hazard] [Hazard]

Hello Everyone

I Just wanted to ask for some help for a BOS
mission im on Bunker Epsilon Mission
Buena Vista And I destroyed the power plant
But I dont know how to complete the second objective And I'm Stumped I dont know what to do to complete it! Please Help!!!!

[Hazard] [Hazard] [Hazard]

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Posts: 179 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2002 20:51      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Also I would like to say hello everyone since im new...So Hello!

And Could someone please help me on my question that i had up there ^^^
not to be pushy or anything but its really bugging me [Depressed]

--------------------

If a man in a purple robe was crossing a bridge but snaps as he falls to his death and nobody is there to hear does he make a noise?

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2002 12:38      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Well, I would tell you to try looking at the Tactics walkthrough on the main site, but it hasn't been done yet. So I guess I can't answer your question. You are farther than I am in Tactics.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2002 14:42      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Yea this game is pretty hard but its pretty fun I miss that there are no towns were you can mess around in like f1 & f2 were ya can talk to people and solve little problems.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2002 15:42      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
Yeah, that would be pretty fun to do in Tactics.

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2002 00:56      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Let me guess? You can not destroy the power right? Well you need to use unarmed and right click on the power thingies and they will be destroyed! Mission done...

--------------------

"I'll give you just one piece of advice... Dying hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy

Posts: 937 | From: Classified | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2002 17:13      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Well i destroyed the power plant its gone...but do you mean the power nodes? do ya mean i got to destroy dem to win?

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 15, 2002 21:00      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is the word "Nodes"! Yes destroy them and you will gain extra levels. You will also gain an extra rank if you are not General already...

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2002 10:12      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Finaly i got past it i never thought of using unarmed i tried guns but they dident seem to do anything on the nodes i thought u couldnt destroy them at first Thanks for the help to!

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 16, 2002 15:50      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No problems man. *Feels wanted*

--------------------

Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 00:34      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
There goes General Ace yet again! lol

Hello there btw

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 18:17      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hey Knight_Wolf, and welcome to the Community! I'm Scotty, the guy that tries to run things around here and the guy who the site is named after.

I would've said something sooner, but my internet was down for two and a half weeks. Finally, though, I've returned! Yeah..........

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2002 19:10      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
And we all wish you would have been gone longer! I mean, um....shit.....um.....yeah....um.....Welcome back?

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 03:59      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Hmmmmm, I should really re-think the idea of installing mandatory choke collars on all of the Moderators around here......

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 12:25      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
OOOOOOO! KINKY!

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 13:26      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Stapes, just for that I'll make sure yours is leather!

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 15:41      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Yea give him a collar but I think he might like it lol...

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:01      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh god! LOL! Everything always goes to Stapes. I never get anything these days...

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:06      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
roflmao!

*hands Ace a leather thong bikini* There you go.

[ December 19, 2002: Message edited by: Stapes ]

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2002 17:16      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Where is my collar with the name tag on it saying "Brutus" and the spikes around it! I want it! I want it now!!! The coolar that NOT sex...

--------------------

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 15:45      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
I guess all you get is a bikini, maybe he is trying to tell you something lol.....

--------------------

Heero Yuy
Vault Champion
Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2002 20:44      Profile for Heero Yuy   Email Heero Yuy   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hahah! Lets not go there... Trust me the other members will know what I am talking about... [Constapated]

--------------------

Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2002 07:31      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
Oh yeah, there's a long story there that needs not be exposed.

Knight_Wolf
Wandering Champion
Member # 92

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2002 17:33      Profile for Knight_Wolf   Author's Homepage   Email Knight_Wolf   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 1477479369   
Thank god im not intrested because I bet ya I dont NEED to know.

--------------------

Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2002 10:54      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
No, you probably wouldn't like to know either!

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community