my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scotty the Great's Fallout Community   » StGFC Forums   » Fallout Tactics   » Bandages

Printable Version
Author Topic: Bandages
Scotty the Great
Paragon
Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 27, 2003 06:54      Profile for Scotty the Great   Author's Homepage   Email Scotty the Great   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 83373429
I guess I always wondered this but never asked it myself. Now though someone has sent me an e-mail with the same question and I am not quite sure how to answer, so I decided to bring it up here.

The question is: How do you remove bandages from your character? My initial response is that it isn't possible to remove them, you just have to wait for time to pass and your body to heal enough as to no longer require them. However, I don't know if I'm right or wrong with this, so if you know the answer for sure post back and lemme know.

Posts: 2906 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Slurrydevil
Vault Champion
Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted May 27, 2003 10:24      Profile for Slurrydevil   Author's Homepage   Email Slurrydevil   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 106347609   
Yeah I was under the impression that you had to just wait as well. I think the point is not to use the first aid kit too much in the first place so you don't get overly bandaged.

--------------------

What is new is always evil, being that which wants to conquer and overthrow the old boundary markers and the old pieties; and only what is old is good. The good men are in all ages those who dig the old thoughts, digging deep and getting them to bear fruit - the farmers of the spirit. But eventually all land is depleted, and the ploughshare of evil must come again and again.

- Nietzsche

Posts: 950 | From: Perth West Australia | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stapes
Paragon
Member # 2

Member Rated:

posted May 27, 2003 20:14      Profile for Stapes   Email Stapes   Send New Private Message     Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote    UIN: 131549933
That was my initial impression too. I'm pretty sure that you just have to wait it out until you are completely healed.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sconsin | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Central Time  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Scotty the Great's Fallout Community